Cut costs on culture crammed experiences at Tiqets with these exclusive promos.
Tiqets discounts, promo codes, coupons and sales
Popular Tiqets coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|23 Mar 2019||5% off attractions in Valencia||C5V****|
|23 Mar 2019||5% off attractions in New York||C5N****|
|23 Mar 2019||10% off attractions in London||C10****|
|23 Mar 2019||10% off attractions in Rome||C10****|
|23 Mar 2019||Amsterdam: Up to 50% off drinks||********|
What you need to know about Tiqets?
Tiqets is an online platform that aims to make access to culture easier for all. Tiqets encourages people to embrace new and exciting experiences all around them and the company prides itself on being the most comprehensive online marketplace for admission tickets.
Save big on cultural experiences with the amazing discount codes and deals we’ve collected and curated above. Happy adventuring!
Tiqets Review | Pros and Cons
- Reputable marketplace. Tiqets scores 9.3/10 on Trustpilot.
- Live chat service accessible via the website. Get the answer to those all-important questions in a matter of seconds.
- Secure online transactions.
- Massive selection of attractions you can buy admission tickets for.
- CA$ is not accepted. You may have to pay a currency conversion fee depending on who you bank with.
- Cancellation terms and conditions vary from booking to booking. Take time to read the fine print before you book.
How can I get Tiqets free shipping?
You’ll receive confirmation of your booking and a secure link to access your e-ticket download via email as soon as you have completed the checkout process online.
What forms of payment do Tiqets accept?
- American Express
What is the Tiqets cancellation policy?
If you change your mind about an event after booking your tickets online you’ll need to refer to the individual terms and conditions that apply to that specific attraction. These can be found on the individual event pages, and a copy will be sent to you in your email purchase confirmation. Always take care when reading the rules and restrictions regarding cancellation eligibility to avoid being left out of pocket should the need to cancel arise.