ThinkGeek promo codes and coupons December 2019
Save on gifts, gadgets and more at ThinkGeek with these amazing discounts and deals.
ThinkGeek discounts, promo codes, coupons and sales
What you need to know about ThinkGeek?
If you’re looking for quirky gifts or unique homewares and collectables, ThinkGeek is right up your street. This online retailer has been catering to our inner geek since it’s founding in 1999. That’s more than two decades of dedication to providing a catalogue of weird and wonderful products for superfans.
Whether you’re searching for Pokemon, Marvel, Harry Potter or paraphernalia from another cult-movement, ThinkGeek is the perfect place to get your fix. Geek out today and start saving with the exclusive offers and promos listed above.
How do I use my discount code at ThinkGeek?
- Browse the catalogue of cool and quirky products until you find something you want to buy.
- Click “Buy Now” to get your item added to your basket:
3. Review your order and click “Go to Checkout”.
4. Log in, create an account or check out as a guest to continue.
5. Enter your billing and delivery address details as directed and click “Go to Checkout” to continue with your order.
6. Pop your promo code in the allocated box on the right-hand side of the screen:
7. Hit “Apply” to validate your discount.
8. Enter your payment details as directed to finalise your purchase.
ThinkGeek Review | Pros and Cons
- Three different delivery options to choose from.
- Gift cards available.
- 90-day returns accepted.
- Fantastic catalogue of fan memorabilia.
- No free shipping.
- If returning items for a refund, a restocking fee of 15% will be deducted.
How can I get ThinkGeek free shipping?
Unfortunately, ThinkGeek does not offer a free shipping option for Canada-based customers. There are 3 different delivery options to choose from. Check out the below table for further info.
|Standard||Expected to take 4-15 working days from dispatch.||$15.95|
|Expedited||Expected to take 3-8 working days from dispatch.||$29.95|
|Express||Expected to take 1-2 working days from dispatch.||$39.95|
In-stock items are usually dispatched within 2 working days from purchase.
What forms of payment does ThinkGeek accept?
- American Express
What is the ThinkGeek returns policy?
If you’ve changed your mind about any ThinkGeek purchase, you’ll have 90 days to return it for an exchange or a refund. If opting for a refund, a 15% restocking fee will be deducted prior to issue. All items must be returned in an unopened condition complete with all manufacturer packaging and any returns shipping fees incurred are your responsibility.