Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
10 sites like Skyscanner where you’ll find the cheapest flights
The flight comparison sites like Skyscanner that every traveller should know about.
We all want to lock in the best flight price and these sites could be your missing key to do just that.
They do all the hard work of comparing airlines and travel providers so you can focus on what’s important: your holiday.
While Skyscanner is a trusted choice it never hurts to have more options. Here are our recommendations.
Book your flights, accommodation and car hire all in one place with Kayak.
Kayak allows travellers to book flights, accommodation and car hire all in one place with over 700+ travel providers to book through.
- Cheap rates guarantee with no extra fee
- A quick and simple flight search to filter hundreds of travel sites
- Subscribe to Kayak newsletter and receive personalised private deals of up to 35% off
Trust Cheap Flights to get you to all your favourite travel destinations on your budget.
Cheap Flights compares hundreds of airlines and travel sites to find you the best deals on flights, hotel deals, car hire and holiday packages.
- Search only trusted airlines and travel agents
- Tips and tricks from travel experts
- Subscribe to the weekly newsletter of the hottest travel deals
3. Flight Centre
With frequent flash sales and hundreds of deals available on its site, Flight Centre is a go-to source to find a flight deal or search for a fare online.
Like Skyscanner, Flight Centre collates deals from different airlines all in the one place. Taking things a step further, this travel agent allows you to book direct with them online and features an online chat for any questions or personalisation you wou
- Price match guarantee ensures you’re getting the best fare by at least $1
- Opt to book with 0% interest for 12 months
- Online chat or a 24-hour phone line available if you have questions
The world’s biggest travel website that compares airline tickets, hotel reservations, car rentals and more, Expedia makes it easy for travellers to score the best deals. Members can enjoy extra discounts, exclusive deals and earn points with each booking.
Members can enjoy extra discounts, exclusive deals and earn points with each booking.
- Price match guarantee
- Trusted reviews from local travellers
- No Expedia cancellation fees
Get your cheap flights, hotels and car hire sorted with Momondo today.
There’s no nasty extra fees when you’re organising your overseas (or maybe domestic) escape with Momondo.
- 100% price transparency, which means prices are not affected by your searches.
- Relax knowing its price beat guarantee is getting you the lowest costs.
- Not only does it share the best travel deals, you can also find inspiration for your next getaway.
6. Flight Network
Get the lowest airfares around the world with Flight Network.
Being the largest travel agency in Canada, Flight Network helps Canadians find the cheapest travel deals. Look for the lowest price to your next destination whether it be flights, hotels, cars and tours.
- Best purchase guarantee with flight alerts
- 24/7 travel experts
- Get VIP deals by subscribing to Flight Network
Use Kiwi.com’s convenient pricing map to see fares from airports around the world.
Flying on the fly? The beauty about Kiwi.com is that you can choose your destination and dates and instantly see fares to destinations worldwide – so you can be inspired to take your next trip abroad.
- Not sure where you want to go? Use the pricing map for inspiration to see where you can get cheap flights to.
- Create price alerts for routes you’re looking to book when they go on sale.
- Kiwi guarantee makes sure you’re covered should there be delays, cancellations or schedule changes.
Vayama offers a clean, simple booking system where you won’t pay any booking fees and can easily get the support you need, all day, every day.
Compare over 800 airlines online to find the best flight for your needs. One thing to note, is that prices are displayed in USD – so be sure to convert the final amount before booking.
- 24-hour customer service is available
- Offer coupons for money off flights in the deals section
- An IATA-accredited site, so it’s directly associated with the aviation industry
Search, filter and find the best fares with Fly.com, an easy-to-use tool to find the best fare and offers extras like hotels and cars that you may also need while travelling.
- Compare more than 400 travel websites in one place
- Use the fare calendar and today’s best fares section for inspiration
- Easily sort by length of trip, airline, and price, right down to the nitty-gritty like length of layover
Compare millions of flights worldwide and discover your next adventure.
- Search for cheap flights, hotels and car rentals all in one place
- Hit the “go” button to be inspired by the cheapest flights found in the past 7 days
- Covers the cost of missed connections
How do these sites compare?
What can I book on these sites?
|Flights||Hotels||Car Hire||Travel Insurance|
Which is best for finding a flight deal to anywhere?
- Kiwi.com: Select “Anywhere” in the “to” field when searching or look on the map that appears on the homepage. Each city has a price tag next to it which is the lowest fare available.
- Dohop: Select “I’m flexible. Take me anywhere!” in the destination field when searching.
Which show me the best deals they have?
- Flight Centre: Search deals by destination by clicking on Flights or see the latest offers by clicking Deals.
- Vayama: Just below the search engine, there are featured fares and discounts with select airlines. There’s also a Trending Deals page with cheap fares recently found on Vayama.
- Cheapflights: Just below the search engine on the homepage, there’s a section called “Travel Deals & News”, the latest offers are listed here.
- Fly.com: On the right side of the homepage, there’s a box displaying some of the best fares from your city with a link to “See all of Today’s Best Fares”.
Which let me book multi-city flights?
If you’re planning a multi-city journey you can book all your fares on just one site (and often on one ticket with extended stopovers) with these sites. Some let you to book up to 10 destinations with one search.
- Kiwi.com: Book up to eight flights
- CheapOAir: Book up to six flights
- Cheap Flights: Book up to six flights.
- Vayama: Book up to three flights
Which offer the best filtering options?
If you only want to fly with certain airlines, at specific times or avoid long layovers, these sites let you filter your flight options so you can only compare the flights you actually want to take.
- Fly.com: Filter by number of stops, take off and landing time, airline, cabin type, price, trip duration, layover duration
- Dohop: Filter by number of stops, take off and landing time, airline, cabin type, price, trip duration, layover duration, provider
- Kiwi.com: Filter by number of stops, take off and landing time, airline, cabin type, price, trip duration, layover duration
- CheapOAir: Filter by number of stops, take off and landing time, airline, cabin type, price, trip duration, layover duration
- Cheapflights: Filter by number of stops, take off and landing time, airline, cabin type, price, trip duration, layover duration, provider, alliance, credit card fees
Still love Skyscanner? Make your search here:
Flirting with other options? Check out our latest coupons and offers for flights:
Popular Flights coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|25 May 2021||Get $10 off flights to Denver||DEN****|
|8 Apr 2021||Receive EUR€20 voucher when you subscribe||********|
|30 Mar 2021||Malta flights from EUR€39 each way||********|
|1 Mar 2021||International flights from $1,930 return||********|
|14 Jan 2021||$212: Worldwide flights from Toronto||********|
More guides on Finder
How to buy Zillow Group stock in Canada | $114.49
Steps to owning and managing Z, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.
How to buy Rigel Pharmaceuticals stock in Canada | $3.72
Steps to owning and managing RIGL, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.
How to buy Ionis Pharmaceuticals stock in Canada | $37.25
Steps to owning and managing IONS, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.
How to buy Forrester Research stock in Canada | $42.91
Steps to owning and managing FORR, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.
How to buy Credit Acceptance Corporation stock in Canada | $447.46
Steps to owning and managing CACC, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.
How to buy Watts Water Technologies stock in Canada | $135.6
Steps to owning and managing WTS, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.
How to buy State Street Corporation stock in Canada | $86.06
Steps to owning and managing STT, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.
How to buy Reata Pharmaceuticals stock in Canada | $136.74
Steps to owning and managing RETA, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.
How to buy R1 RCM stock in Canada | $23.15
Steps to owning and managing RCM, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.
How to buy TitanSwap (TITAN) in Canada
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the TitanSwap (TITAN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert
You must be logged in to post a comment.