Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
9 stores like Sephora in 2023
If you want to expand beyond the black-and-white bag, here are the top 8 stores like Sephora in Canada.
If Sephora is your go-to makeup shop, you’re going to love the variety offered by these stores like Sephora in Canada. Whether you just want more options, or something to match your budget, check out the list of top makeup sites below. Round out your makeup drawer with these top retailers that offer a wide selection of beauty and skincare products. With so many brands to shop, you’ll score a new look and extra perks.
MAC is a big name in the cosmetic world, and perfect for those craving vibrancy and colour. The innovative and exclusive makeup essentials created by this brand are even more readily available when you opt to shop direct.
- Standard shipping (5-7 business days) is free on orders over $35, with express shipping (2-3 business days) available for $6.50-$15
- Join “MAC select” to get savings
- Browse through an exclusive deals section on MAC’s site
Tarte Cosmetics are proudly made with high performance naturals that are always made without paraben, mineral oil, phthalates, triclosan, sodium lauryl sulfate and gluten. Revive your makeup routine with variety and colour at Tarte.
- Sign up for free to become a Team Tarte member and start earning rewards points with every purchase or even by engaging with Tarte on social media
- Tarte offers free, virtual beauty consultations with a Tarte beauty artist
- Get free standard shipping (6-10 business days) on orders over $50
When it comes to branded beauty, Nordstrom is captivating. From Bobbie Brown to MAC, Charlotte Tilbury and many more, you’re sure to find the perfect fit for your beauty routine here.
- Sign up to the rewards scheme and get a discount off your order
- Explore an impressive range of brands through a single platform
- Head to the sale section to access exclusive discounts
At Well.ca you can shop for makeup, hair care and skincare solutions. If your goal is to use more natural skincare products, this could be your one-stop-shop.
- You’ll get free shipping on orders over $35
- Sign up for exclusive promotional discount coupons
- Daily sales and discounts available
Don’t forget about Amazon next time you’re restocking your beauty bag. Browse by category or type in your search criteria and enjoy convenient shopping at its best.
- Super easy-to-navigate the website
- Unbeatable range of high-end and high-street branded cosmetics
- Free delivery widely available, especially for Prime members
The Body Shop
This brand offers a wide range of all-natural skincare and makeup solutions. Plus, you can count all of the Body Shop’s makeup products being 100% vegetarian and cruelty free.
- Free ground shipping (6-9 business days) to provinces is available on orders of $60 or more, otherwise you’ll have to pay $9.95. Express provincial shipping (3-4 business days) is available for $15.50
- 30-day returns
- Sign up to the newsletter and get exclusive offers delivered to your inbox
Glossier’s known for clean, no-nonsense beauty. Try hot products like the Perfecting Skin Tint + Stretch or stock up on cult-favorite Boy Brow.
- Standard shipping (7-12 business days) is free on orders of $40 or more, while orders under $40 will cost $8. You also have a rush order option for $25 where you’ll receive your order within 3-4 business days
- 30-day returns
- Subscribe to its email list for free stuff
Adventurous and bold, be daring and stand out from the crowd with NYX Cosmetics’ extensive range of beauty products.
- Get exclusive access to news and promotions when you sign up to NYX’s newsletter
- It offers a 14-day returns policy
- more at NYX Professional Makeup with Student Beans.
Shipping is free on orders of $30 or more, and $8.95 for standard shipping on orders under $30
Lancôme is a globally-recognized leader in the beauty industry, with lines of makeup, skincare solutions, fragrances and more. This brand name speaks for itself.
- Join Lancôme’s Loyalty program to get rewards and save money
- Free samples are provided on all orders
- Free shipping is available with qualifying purchases
Which alternative sites to Sephora to offer free shipping?
If you’re looking for a site that offers free shipping on all orders, give Nordstrom a try. Otherwise, these stores offer free shipping when you spend over a certain amount – like $50, for example:
- MAC Cosmetics
- Amazon (with select retailers or with Amazon Prime)
Today’s beauty coupon codes and sales
If you can’t find exactly what you need at Sephora or are simply looking for a new go-to beauty store, these top retailers are worth a look. And don’t forget to check your cart total to make sure you score free shipping.
More guides on Finder
Best bad credit loans in PEI
Compare some of the best bad credit loans in PEI.
Your guide to the features, interest rates and fees to expect when you apply for a short-term loan with Credito.
5 apps like Bree in Canada
Pay for unexpected bills and avoid overdrafts when you sign up for apps like Bree.
Debt Relief Canada review
Take a closer look at the debt relief solutions, features and fees of Debt Relief Canada.
Desjardins Online Brokerage (Disnat) review 2023
Learn more about Desjardins Online Brokerage (Disnat) to see if it’s the right broker for you.
Guide to finding the best prepaid card in Canada in June 2023
We show you the best prepaid credit cards in Canada, whether you’re looking for a prepaid card with no fees, cash back rewards, or travel perks, or more.
How to buy Sui (SUI) in Canada
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Sui, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (SUI).
5 apps like Nyble in Canada
Compare apps like Nyble in Canada to access emergency funding.
Your guide to buying and financing a car in Canada with RightRide.
Compare bad credit car loans in BC
Your guide to bad credit car loans in BC and how to find the right financing for your needs.
Ask an Expert
You must be logged in to post a comment.