Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Sites like Nordstrom
Easily shop for high-fashion looks online.
If you love Nordstrom’s selection of premium brands, trendy styles and great customer service, you might save some money with these other retailers.
ASOS has more than earned its fashion credentials after bursting on the retail scene offering fast and convenient access to the world’s hottest trends. Like Nordstrom, it offers a range of brands at a range of prices and thousands of items to peruse.
- Free shipping when you spend over a specified amount.
- Create an ASOS account and curate your very own wishlist.
- Size-inclusive shopping. ASOS carries plus-size, petite, tall and maternity lines.
Encircled is a Canadian company that makes well-designed capsule wardrobe essentials. It offers versatile clothing so you can travel light, comfortable and in style. Like at Nordstrom, you’ll find well-designed and high-quality clothes here.
- Uses thoughtfully sourced and sustainable materials.
- Free shipping is available on qualifying orders.
- Change-of-mind returns within 90 days.
Combining both minimalist basics and fashion-forward trend pieces, Anthropologie provides a similar shopping experience to Nordstrom with a large selection of high-quality fashion brands.
- Stocks everything from clothes to shoes, and wellness products to furniture.
- Shop the Sale section on their website for bargains across all departments.
- Returns for select items purchased online can optionally be done through your local store or through mail.
If you’re revamping your wardrobe to introduce a little drama to your style, All Saints is awesome. Indulge in luxury leathers, daring denims and anti-fit, vintage tees to finish that cutting-edge image you’re channeling.
- Sign up to the newsletter and get deals and style updates direct to your inbox.
- Free standard delivery is available on qualifying orders.
- 14-day returns.
Banana Republic is known for its clean-cut with a bit of modern twist. This is a great brand to try for work outfits and special occasions.
- Offers Petite and Plus-size ranges, as well as line of maternity wear.
- Orders over eligible amounts are shipped for free.
- Next day shipping is available to most customers in Canada for an extra fee.
When it comes to cool-girl fashion at wallet-friendly prices, this store is the perfect candidate. Whatever your style preference, rest assured that H&M holds the answer to whatever wardrobe dilemma you face today.
- Has been moving away from fossil-based energy sources and towards single-use packaging
- Free shipping for members when you spend $50 or above
- Easy online returns within 30-days
Just like Nordstrom, J. Crew is known for its timeless styles, so whether you’re looking for on-trend weekend casuals or office-ready options, J.crew has what you need.
- The company is making moves toward using sustainably sourced and manufactured clothing.
- Shop the “Sale” section and bag yourself a bargain.
- Easy online returns accepted within 30 days of purchase.
Fans of high-end couture will adore the options at Bloomingdale’s. Explore a range of stylish scarves and gloves from designer brands to find the look that’s right for you.
- Massive selection of top designer brands.
- Sign up and score discounts.
- Sign up to the Loyallist scheme and earn points with every purchase.
Which alternative online fashion sites offer free shipping like Nordstrom?
Nordstrom offers free standard shipping to most Canadian locations, no matter how much you spend. These other retailers offer free shipping, but some require a minimum purchase amount.
Which fashion sites have a similar price to Nordstrom?
Nordstrom offers a very wide range of prices, with dresses ranging anywhere from $25 to over $1,000. That said, this brand is known for being a bit higher-end, although you can certainly find plenty of great deals here, too.
Today’s fashion coupon codes and sales
Get it cheaper! Use a coupon code to save money off your purchase, or take advantage of an epic sale. Hurry, these never last long!
If you’re a fan of Nordstrom but are looking to branch out and try similar fashion retailers, these online brands are a great place to start.
More guides on Finder
Where to get a COVID-19 test in Quebec
Here’s where you can find and book a PCR test, rapid antigen test, or buy a home testing kit in Quebec for Covid-19.
Where to buy Abbott Panbio antigen test kits in Canada
Find out where to buy the Abbott Panbio rapid antigen test in Canada. Check out pricing, and get step-by-step instructions on how to use the test.
Where to buy the Roche at-home rapid COVID test in Canada
Find out where to buy the Roche At-Home Rapid Antigen COVID-19 Test and learn what to expect from this testing kit.
Where to buy Ellume at-home rapid antigen COVID test in Canada
Find out where to buy Ellume in Canada. Learn what to expect with this top kit that boasts 96% accuracy but isn’t widely available on the market.
Where to buy the QuickVue at-home rapid COVID test in Canada
Find QuickVue in stock and learn what to expect with a kit that offers you two tests for more conclusive results.
Harry Rosen coupon codes January 2022 | FREE express shipping on all orders
Cut costs on designer fashion and accessories for men at Harry Rosen with one of the awesome coupon codes and deals we’ve rounded up.
Black Friday vs Boxing Day: Which is Better?
The battle of the sales is on! Find out how Black Friday and Boxing Day sales stack up against each other in Canada.
CBD Magic discount codes January 2022 | 40% off coupon when you subcribe
Check out these discount codes and see how much you could save on the products on offer at CBD Magic.
ShoeDazzle promo codes January 2022 | Boot shop from $8.74
Shoe Dazzle has been spoiling women since 2009. This revolutionary way to shop for shoes and fashion is fun and exciting. Enjoy.
COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Tests: What you need to know
Find out how rapid antigen tests work, where to get one in Canada, how much a rapid antigen test costs and more.
Ask an Expert
You must be logged in to post a comment.