Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Sites like Nasty Gal
Can’t get enough of the forward fashion styles offered at Nasty Gal? We’ve got some alternatives you won’t be able to resist.
Ladies lusting after the top trends in apparel and accessories understandably can’t get enough of Nasty Gal. If you’re looking for wow-worthy online fashion retailers, we’ve got all the insight you desire. We’ve searched far and wide to save you the time and effort of tracking down the top stores that provide fast fashion fixes.
Another UK-based retailer (and part of the Booho family), Pretty Little Thing is a fast fashion go-to for many style-savvy Brits – and now Canadians can shop the store too. Find anything from sleek jumpsuits to flirty dresses, party shoes or casual attire.
- This site is updated daily so there is always something new
- A true one-stop shop for fashion, the variety of items is impressive
- Pretty Little Thing have great sales – you can save up to 75%
Fashion powerhouse Missguided is bold, flirty, bright and fun – not to mention super on-trend and hella affordable. You can pick up the latest styles seen on influencers, celebrities and in street style pictures from this site.
- There’s a varied sizing selection – including a plus size department
- Get free shipping to Canadian on orders $50+
- If you pay extra for express shipping – you can get your order across the pond in as little as 2-3 working days
American Eagle offers the perfect wardrobe solutions for those looking for casual fashion. Revamping your image has never been easier, with the wearable styles for men and women available here.
- Free delivery on orders over $100
- Regular sales with up to 50% off
- Sign up to AEO connected and enjoy earning freebies
If you’re seeking out wardrobe options to wow your peers, ASOS is impressive. This site features an ever-changing catalogue crammed with both high-street and high-end labels. So whatever you’re budget, you’ll find the perfect purchase at ASOS.
- 14-day returns
- Diverse catalogue of brands
- Free delivery on orders over $45
boohoo raises the bar when you’re wanting affordable, fast fashion. This UK-based site offers an ever-enhancing catalogue of wardrobe options; and there’s new arrivals being added every day, ensuring you’ll never get bored of browsing.
- Free delivery on orders over $30
- 28-day returns
- Sign up to the newsletter and get exclusive discounts direct to your inbox
8. All Saints
If you’re revamping your wardrobe to introduce a little drama to your style, All Saints is awesome. Indulge in luxury leathers, daring denims and anti-fit, vintage tees to finish that cutting-edge image you’re channelling.
- Sign up to the newsletter and get deals and style updates direct to your inbox
- Free standard delivery on orders over $250
- 14-day returns
If you relish the excitement shopping an impressively diverse catalogue of products elicits, AliExpress is unmissable. When you’re giving your family’s closets the overhaul, you’ll be able to pick up all the up-to-date apparel you need here.
- Handy customer rating to show you what others thought of the product
- Daily flash deals available
- Join to receive new customer coupons
- Don’t see anything that suits your needs and keen to just shop at NastyGal instead? Right this way.
Which of these alternatives offer free delivery?
- All Saints: Free standard delivery on orders over $250
- boohoo: Free delivery on orders over $30
- American Eagle Outfitters: Free shipping on orders over $100
- ASOS: Free delivery on orders over $45
- Zaful: Free shipping on orders over $68
Grab one of our latest coupons and enjoy big discounts on your next order
More guides on Finder
CBD Oil Direct discount codes October 2021
Check out the latest CBD Oil Direct discount codes and see how much you could save on the right CBD solution for you.
EnjinX Marketplace review and guide
EnjinX is an NFT Marketplace where assets can be purchased with ENJ. Enjin builds next-gen games using Ethereum based NFTs.
Crypto.com NFT Marketplace Review and Guide
Crypto.com NFT marketplace stands out as a beginner-friendly NFT marketplace that can be accessed by almost everyone in the world.
eBay NFTs review and guide
A deep dive into eBay’s foray into the NFT ecosystem, looking at everything from available categories to potential drawbacks.
CBD Oil Canada coupon codes October 2021
Check out these discount codes and see how much you could save on the varied catalogue of products available at CBD Oil Canada.
Where to buy Halloween treat bags online in Canada 2021
Collect loads of treats this Halloween with these cute and colourful Halloween treat bags from top online retailers in Canada.
Rapid Test & Trace review
Compare rapid COVID-19 test kits from Rapid Test & Trace for price, accuracy and speed – see how tests work and find out what customers are saying.
Rapid Test & Trace coupon codes October 2021
Cut costs on accurate antigen tests online at Rapid Test & Trace with one of the active coupon codes we’ve rounded up.
Best cheap stocks to buy now
Stock trading doesn’t have to be expensive. Using Finder’s proprietary algorithm, we’ve identified the best cheap Canadian and US stocks to buy now.
How to buy Ethereum (ETH) with Credit Card
Credit cards are a popular way for buying Ethereum (ETH). Learn how you can do the same by reading this guide