$10 off your next order over $100
Boxing Day is the perfect time to go on a shopping haul for top styles and trendy accessories from Simons. Use the Boxing Day discounts below to save on your favourite pieces from this popular fashion retailer.
Simons Boxing Day deals
What does Simons sell?
For countless years, Canadian-based fashion destination, Simons, has been competing with major clothing stores such as The Bay, Nordstrom and J.Crew to offer stylish, well-fitting pieces for both men and women. Shop for clothes, swimwear, shoes and accessories for men and women. Simons carries fashions from top designers and labels including Coach, Balmain, Hugo Boss, Vivienne Westwood and Victoria Beckham.
Browse gift ideas on Simons’s specially-branded platform, Fabrique 1840, to find unique, natural and ethically-made homeware, beauty products, kitchenware and kids’ toys.
Shopping online vs shopping in-store
There will be some exclusive Boxing Day discounts available either in-store at Simons retail locations or online throughout the 2023 event. If you’re a fan of shopping in-store during big sale events, and you happen to live near one of Simons’s 15 locations in Canada, you can head out and shop in person as soon as stores open on December 26.
But, if you prefer to avoid the hustle-and-bustle of the post-Christmas shopping craze, you can always stay at home and shop online. Give yourself a break, and shop stress free from the comfort of home.
What will be on sale during the the Boxing Day sale at Simons?
Judging from this company’s history of non-seasonal deals, you can bet there’ll be a wide range of items marked down for Boxing Day. It isn’t hard to find regular deals of up to 50% off, so you can bet that markdowns during Boxing Day — one of the biggest retailer days of the year — will be just as good or even better.
You can get free in-store pick-up on purchases above a certain amount, so be sure to bundle items to save on delivery fees. And check out the dedicated sale section on the Simons website for steep savings on designer pieces.
What is Simons’s return policy?
Simons has a very good return policy – all regular priced and sale items can be returned for a full refund within 30 and 10 days respectively. Most online purchases can be returned either through online processing or at your local Simons store. The only exception to that rule is online-only deals, which can only be returned online.
Tips and tricks for shopping on Boxing Day
Here are some great tips and tricks to help you get the most you can out of this year’s Boxing Day sales:
- Subscribe to Finder’s newsletter. Sign up to receive our newsletter and we’ll keep you in the loop with the very best fashion deals and discounts throughout the 2023 Boxing Day event.
- Set yourself a budget and stick to it. Get your finances in order before planning a shopping spree. Take a look at your bank account, and work out what you can afford to spend. Then keep yourself from taking on unnecessary debt by sticking to this amount.
- Make a list. Before shopping, it’s always a good idea to purge unused and unwanted items from your home to make room for new items and help keep your space clutter free. As you sort, take note of anything that you need or want. Doing so will help you stay focused as you shop, so you won’t be drawn into flash deals and discounts on products you don’t need.
- Browse in advance. Before you buy, set aside some time to peruse the Simons website. Look for the pieces you’re interested in, and add them to your virtual shopping cart in advance. With all your purchases ready to go, you can make sure your favourite items won’t be sold out when the sale begins. Plus, you can enjoy a speedy checkout process.
- Do your research. There are a number of major players on the retail fashion scene in Canada, and the same deals won’t be offered across all of them. Shop around to find out what discounts competing retailers are offering before buying from Simons to avoid missing out on a better deal.
Find out how Black Friday and Boxing Day sales stack up against each other in Canada.Read more…
Check out the Boxing Day deals Adidas has to offer.Read more…
Here’s how to save big on Guess fashion and accessories this Boxing Day.Read more…
Shop Toys “R” Us Boxing Day sales event to get all your favourite toys and games without breaking the bank.Read more…
Find out where to get the best deals on LEGO sets this Boxing Day.Read more…
Shop the Lowe’s Boxing Day sales event to get all your home improvement products without breaking the bank.Read more…
More guides on Finder
Black Friday vs Boxing Day: Which is better?
Find out how Black Friday and Boxing Day sales stack up against each other in Canada.
Nike Boxing Day sales 2023
Check out the Boxing Day deals Nike has to offer.
SHEIN Boxing Day sales 2023
Boxing Day has arrived and we’ve got the inside scoop on the exclusive deals in the SHEIN event.
ColourPop Boxing Day sales 2023
Boxing Day has arrived and we’ve got the inside scoop on all those exclusive savings up for grabs in the ColourPop event.
Boxing Day Phone Deals 2023
It’s time to upgrade your phone with Boxing Day phone deals from these stores.
Boxing Day Sale TVs 2023
It’s time to replace your old set with a brand new state of the art TV.
Mark’s Boxing Day sale 2023
Here’s what you need to know to save big this Boxing Day at Mark’s.
Apple Boxing Day sales 2023
See the latest deals and get shopping tips during Apple Boxing Day 2023 sales.
Canadian Tire Boxing Day Sales 2023
Here’s how to get what you want for less in this year’s Canadian Tire Boxing Day sale.
Boxing Day clothing sales 2023
Scroll through the list sales to score the best discounts at the Boxing Day sales.