Up to 70% off select items
Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Showpo Boxing Day sales 2023
Showpo’s Boxing Day sale has arrived and the wardrobe of your dreams has become a whole lot more affordable.
Showpo specialises in standout feminine fashion for every occasion. This fearless Aussie-born brand is adored by fashionistas on a global scale and the tension surrounding its Boxing Day sale has been building for months. Sale day has arrived and the cat is out of the bag. Are the styles you want finally within budget? Let’s find out.
Scroll on to see all the highlights of the exclusive 2023 Boxing Day sale event at Showpo. Trust us, the wait has been worth it!
We currently don’t have any coupons for Showpo at the moment, but check out these discount codes for other women’s fashion retailers:
Popular Womens Clothing & Accessories coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|3 Jan 2023||10% off your first purchase||10F****|
|18 Oct 2022||Full-length yoga pants for $18 plus free shipping||Fin****|
|17 Jun 2022||25% off sitewide||FIN****|
|17 Jun 2022||15% off sitewide||FIN****|
|9 Mar 2022||Up to 70% off shoes, boots, sandals and handbags||DEA****|
What products does Showpo sell?
This Australian-born brand is known for its feminine fashion, unapologetic styles and inclusive size range. Showpo is reputed to offer high-quality clothing at affordable prices all year round. Whether you’re looking for an evening gown, some beach-ready short shorts and a killer crop top, or some figure-hugging denim and a slouchy jumper, this retailer doesn’t disappoint. It even has some great beauty bag wants and some seriously glam accessories to peruse too.
Shopping online vs shopping in-store
Showpo is an online-only fashion house, so if you’re wanting to make the most of its Boxing Day sale event, you’ll need to shop through the website. Online shopping is convenient, easy and 100% secure at this retailer. Enjoy a leisurely browse of the deals and discounts from the peace and quiet of your own home and dodge those over-crowded stores and shopping malls this year.
What will be on sale during the Showpo Boxing Day sale?
Showpo, like the majority of other retailers, is keeping its cards close to its chest where its official Boxing Day plans are concerned. In previous events, we’ve seen it slash prices by up to 80% on top styles and accessories, so we’re predicting something similarly spectacular to happen in the 2023 event.
What is the Showpo returns policy?
Any unwanted items are eligible for return within 14 days of your receipt provided they remain in an unworn condition with any tags intact. Unfortunately, refunds and exchanges are not possible and a store credit will be issued for any returned products.
You are responsible for any returns postage fees incurred. A few returns exceptions do apply; these include cosmetics, hair accessories, hosiery, hats, lingerie and earrings. Items marked as “final sale” are also non-returnable unless you have received a faulty or incorrect product.
Tips and tricks for shopping on Boxing Day
Here’s everything you’ll need to know to shop savvier during this year’s Boxing Day sales:
- Subscribe to Finder’s newsletter. When you choose to receive our newsletter, we’ll vow to keep you in the loop with the very best deals and discounts throughout the Boxing Day sales.
- Set yourself a budget and stick to it. If you’re wanting to splash out during this year’s Boxing Day sales, it pays to know how much you can afford to spend. Take a look at your accounts and work out a realistic budget ahead of your sale shopping spree and don’t give in to the temptation to over-splurge.
- Make a list. There’s no time like the present to clear the dead weight out of your wardrobe. While doing this, it’s a good idea to make a list of the items you need to replace along with any styles you’ve been longing to add to your collection. This way, when the sales land, you’ll have a clear shopping goal meaning you’re less likely to end up coming away with a ton of things you didn’t want or need.
- Browse in advance. Once you’ve set your budget and compiled a list of things to buy, you’ll want to click across to the Showpo website. Spend a little time getting to know how to navigate the website and what styles are available and add anything that you absolutely must have to your basket. This will allow you to clearly see how much discount has been applied when the sale starts and facilitate faster checkout, reducing the risk of those must-have items selling out.
- Do your research. Plenty of retailers stock similar fashion to Showpo. Find out who its biggest rivals are and be sure to check that you aren’t missing out on a better deal elsewhere before completing your Boxing Day purchase.
More guides on Finder
Best bad credit loans in PEI
Compare some of the best bad credit loans in PEI.
Your guide to the features, interest rates and fees to expect when you apply for a short-term loan with Credito.
5 apps like Bree in Canada
Pay for unexpected bills and avoid overdrafts when you sign up for apps like Bree.
Debt Relief Canada (reliefcanada.ca) review
Take a closer look at the debt relief solutions, features and fees of Debt Relief Canada.
Desjardins Online Brokerage (Disnat) review 2023
Learn more about Desjardins Online Brokerage (Disnat) to see if it’s the right broker for you.
Guide to finding the best prepaid card in Canada in May 2023
We show you the best prepaid credit cards in Canada, whether you’re looking for a prepaid card with no fees, cash back rewards, or travel perks, or more.
How to buy Sui (SUI) in Canada
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Sui, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (SUI).
5 apps like Nyble in Canada
Compare apps like Nyble in Canada to access emergency funding.
Your guide to buying and financing a car in Canada with RightRide.
Compare bad credit car loans in BC
Your guide to bad credit car loans in BC and how to find the right financing for your needs.