SharpShooter Funding Business Loan review
Get same-day approval and competitive rates on a short- or long-term business loan up to $300,000 with SharpShooter Funding.
SharpShooter Funding is a reputable private lender that offers loans up to $300,000 with terms as long as five years. There’s no need to put up collateral for your loan, and you can get approved in as little as 24 hours.
|Product Name||SharpShooter Funding Business Loan|
|Benefit Description||SharpShooter Funding offers loans up to $300,000 for small business owners.|
|APR||Starting at 5.49%|
|Min. Loan Amount||$1,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||$300,000|
|Loan Term||6 months - 5 years|
|Turnaround Time||24-72 hours|
|Go to site|
What types of loans does Sharpshooter Funding provide?
SharpShooter Funding offers a number of different loans based on the needs of your business. These loans have different eligibility criteria and come with a flexible or fixed repayment schedule, depending on your preferences.
- Business loan. You can get a business loan for anywhere between $1,000 to $300,000 You’ll pay back a fixed interest rate on the amount of money you borrow and your term can extend from a couple of months up to five years. This makes SharpShooter Funding unique since most other private lenders expect you to pay back your loan in two years or less.
- Merchant cash advance. With a merchant cash advance, you can borrow between $5,000 and $250,000 in return for a daily percentage of your credit card and debit sales. SharpShooter Funding uses your past sales history to figure out how much it wants to lend you, and you’ll be able to pay the money back with flexible repayments based on the financial performance of your business.
Quick comparison of loan types
|Type||Best for||How it works||Sales needed to qualify||Amount of loan||Interest rates|
|Business Loan||Covering a large, one-time expense||Borrow a lump sum and pay it back plus interest for up to 5 years||$60,000 in annual revenue||From $1,000 to $300,000||From 5.49% to 22.79%|
|Merchant cash advance||Funding daily expenses with future sales income||Borrow money and pay it back plus a fee with a percentage of your future revenues||Monthly sales of $10,000||Between $5,000 and $300,000||No interest charged, but you’ll incur a fee for service|
What should I know before I apply?
The criteria you need to meet to qualify for a loan varies based on the type of loan you want to take out. For most loans, you’ll need to meet the following criteria.
- Own a business that has been operating in Canada for at least three months
- Be at least 18 years old (and 19 in some provinces)
- Have at least $60,000 in annual revenue.
- For long-term loans, you’ll need a 500+ credit score and 12 months in business
Required documents and information
- Government-issued ID. You’ll need to prove your identity with a piece of ID such as your driver’s licence or passport.
- Business bank statements. You’ll be required to submit statements of income to show that you meet the monthly or annual limits for the type of loan you want to take out.
- Other financial documents. Depending on the amount you want to borrow, you might be asked to submit other documents (like your company tax returns).
How to apply
If you think that a SharpShooter Funding loan could be a suitable fit for your business, it’s easy to apply online in a couple of easy steps.
- Complete the online application, which includes providing your name, email address, personal details, proof of ID and relevant documents.
- Review and submit your application.
- Get verified and approved in as little as 24 hours if you’re eligible for a loan.
Pros and cons
- Instant approval. You’ll know if you qualify for a loan in less than 24 hours, and the money will usually be deposited into your account in less than 3 days.
- Longer terms. It’s possible to take out funding with a five-year term, which is one of the longest terms being offered by a private lender.
- High loan amounts. You can apply for a loan up to , depending on how much revenue your business earns.
- Decent interest rates. You may be able to qualify for rates as low as 5.49%.
- No collateral required. You won’t need to secure your loan against an asset like your home or vehicle.
- Flexible repayment options. You can choose to repay the money in fixed monthly amounts or fluctuating amounts based on a percentage of your credit/debit card sales.
- Low minimum credit score. Your credit score won’t factor in for most loans as long as your business is making enough revenue.
- Reasonable sales requirements. You’ll need to make $60,000 in annual revenue.
- Higher interest for longer terms. You’ll pay a higher interest rate on your loan if you take longer to repay it.
- Administration fees. The fee you’ll pay on your loan will vary based on factors like your credit history, type of business and how much you make each year.
- Stricter criteria for long-term loans. You’ll have to be operational for 12 months to qualify for a long-term loan and have a good to excellent credit score.
- Startups can’t apply. You won’t be eligible for funds if your business is less than three months old.
SharpShooter Funding offers longer terms and flexible repayment on small business loans and merchant cash advances. If you want to find out if you’re eligible, you can apply online and get approved in less than 24 hours.