Up to 50% off sale
Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Sephora Beauty Insider, VIB and Rouge sales: What to expect
Pucker up for a year's worth of exclusive beauty savings.
If you frequent Sephora, you could cash in on tons of exclusive sales events for Beauty Insider, VIB and Rouge rewards members. Find out when the next sale is and how to go home with discounted goodies.
Sephora Beauty Insider, VIB and Rouge sales
Beauty Insider is Sephora’s free rewards membership program. To sign up, just enter your name, email and birthday and create a password. You’ll immediately start earning rewards points on every purchase and score a free annual birthday gift, trial-sized samples at checkout and access to exclusive seasonal sales.
Beauty Insider members who spend at least $350 at Sephora each year are automatically upgraded to VIB status. VIB members earn an extra 0.25 point for every dollar spent, plus get to choose from four birthday gifts, earn a tier celebration gift, get extra seasonal savings and more.
Rouge members spend $1,000 or more per year to get perks like an extra 0.5 point for every dollar spent, another tier celebration gift, free standard shipping, early access to products, a $100 Rouge reward and more.Shop now
Spring Beauty Insider
- Late April – early May
- 10% to 20% off everything
Rouge members get early access to 20% savings, usually starting at the end of April and running through early May. VIB and Beauty Insider members can start shopping about a week later. VIB members get 15% off and Insiders enjoy a 10% discount. Keep your eyes peeled in your email for an exclusive promo code that you might have to enter in order to cash in on these deals.
Summer VIB Bonus Sale
- Mid to late August
- 15% to 20% off everything
The summer sales event is exclusively for Rouge and VIB members — sorry Insiders. Rouge members usually get an extra two days to shop the sale, raking in 20% savings on practically everything online and in stores. VIB members still get plenty of time to save 15% sitewide. Like most Beauty Insider sales, you should get a coupon in the mail and/or your email. Present the coupon when shopping in-store, or use the promo code when shopping online.
Friends and Family
- Exclusive savings for friends and family of Sephora employees
Holiday Bonus Beauty Insider
- Early to mid-November
- 10% to 20% off everything
This annual sales event kicks off in early November with Rouge members getting early access to sales. VIB and Insider members usually start saving in mid-November. Expect savings of 10% for all Insider members, 15% for VIB members and Rouge members earning up to 20% off select items.
This sale usually wraps up just before the Black Friday season kicks off, so be sure to shop the Sephora Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales too if you didn’t find everything you were looking for during holiday bonus buys.
Ways to save even more
Sephora offers tons of ways to save, even when there’s not a big sale going on.
- Earn extra points. Several times a year, Beauty Insiders can earn extra rewards points for each dollar spent with every purchase. Keep your eyes on your email to know when these events are being offered.
- Browse the sale page and Rewards Bazaar. New deals drop every Thursday, and Rewards Bazaar rewards drop every Tuesday and Thursday. Find discounts on popular beauty picks on Sephora’s sale page, and scoop up free trial-size new products or sign up for makeovers and experiences in the Rewards Bazaar.
- Take advantage of exclusive mobile app promos. Download Sephora’s mobile app to cash in on exclusive deals and offers.
- Pick your birthday gift. All Beauty Insider tiers get a free birthday gif from a selection of gift sets. VIB and Rouge members get to choose between even more options than Insider members. Remember to choose yours!
- Get free samples. When shopping in-store, ask for a free sample of a product you’re interested in. Chances are, if it’s in stock, the sales associates would be happy to hook you up. Most online orders come with two free samples too.
- Treat yourself to a free mini-makeover. Sephora offers free 15- to 20-minute in-store makeovers — no purchase necessary!
- Spend your rewards money early for year-long perks. Use some of those Christmas gift cards toward hitting your Beauty Insider tier goal early in the year so you can rake in extra savings and freebies all year long.
There’s no shortage of savings at this beauty megastore. Get in on the action by signing up for Sephora’s free Beauty Insider rewards program if you haven’t already.
Ready to start shopping? Go to the Sephora website now and see what deals await.
Sephora deals & sales for October 2021
More guides on Finder
8 sites like Sephora in 2021
If you’re looking for some alternative sites to Sephora, browse through our compilations of top beauty sites like Sephora.
Apple back-to-school: Best deals and what to expect
Find out how to save money on your favourite Apple tech with back-to-school sales.
Canada Day beauty sales 2021
Stock up on all your favourite beauty supplies for less during the Canada Day sales events.
The top 10 sites to buy BB cream online 2021
For a natural-looking complexion purchase a BB cream today and save money with one of our coupon codes.
The top 10 sites to buy cleansers and toners 2021
For rejuvenated and revitalized skin, shop and save with our retailers’ discount codes and coupons.
Where to buy men’s hats 2021
The perfect accessory for any outfit, purchase a new hat today and save.
Better World Books Boxing Day sales 2021
Boxing Day has arrived and we’ve got the inside scoop on all those exclusive savings up for grabs in the Better World Books event.
G2A Boxing Day sales 2021
Boxing Day has arrived and we’ve got the inside scoop on all those exclusive savings up for grabs in the G2A event.
Tarte Cosmetics Boxing Day sales 2021
Boxing Day has arrived and we’ve got the inside scoop on all those exclusive savings up for grabs in the Tarte Cosmetics event.
Dynamite Clothing Boxing Day sales 2021
Boxing Day has arrived and we’ve got the inside scoop on all those exclusive savings up for grabs in the Dynamite Clothing event.
Ask an Expert
You must be logged in to post a comment.