Responsive Capital Management Robo-Advisor
While many robo-advisors are targeted towards everyday Canadians, Responsive Capital Management offers a robo-advisor model that is tailored towards private wealth managers and banks.
Responsive Capital Management’s robo-advisor leverages data to constantly optimize its portfolios based on market interest rates, volatility and inflation.
No longer offered in the market
Responsive Capital Management Robo-Advisor is no longer available for new applications. However, we’ve kept the information online for the benefit of existing customers and for those who are interested.
You can compare robo-advice products in Canada here.
Based out of Vancouver, Canada, Responsive Capital Management positions itself as a competitor to other robo-advisor companies. It was established in 2015.
What is Responsive Capital Management robo-advisor?
While many robo-advisors have a more passive approach to investing funds, Responsive Capital Management’s approach is different. It operates an AI-platform that is geared towards trying to predict the future behavioural patterns of people. Armed with this information, wealth managers can then better identify and act on client opportunities and risks.
With its data-driven, AI-platform, Responsive Capital Management uses data gathered from its research to act as the driving force for investment teams. Armed with this information, Responsive Capital Management seeks to better inform wealth managers with tangible, data-driven information that they can then apply to their clients.
What are the minimum amounts with Responsive Capital Management robo-advisor?
It’s becoming increasingly more common for robo-advisors to have no minimum amount or a small minimum amount ($5,000) to begin investing with them. Since Responsive Capital Management’s software is targeted towards a more business-to-business (B2B) audience, it requires that its clients begin with a minimum amount of $10,000.
What are the benefits of Responsive Capital Management robo-advisor?
- Data-driven. Responsive Capital Management’s robo-advisor leverages data to constantly optimize its portfolios based on market interest rates, volatility and inflation.
- B2B model. While most robo-advisors are geared towards the end consumer, Responsive Capital Management’s robo-advisor services are more tailored towards wealth managers who then manage their own investment clients.
- Less work for advisors. Giving investment advisors and wealth managers this information helps them to respond to their clients’ investment needs much better and also helps them anticipate future investment trends.
- Low costs. Clients of Responsive Capital Management’s robo-advisor services benefit from a low, fixed management fee that can be further reduced when you invest more with the company.
What should I watch out for?
- Higher fees. The flat 0.8% management fee is relatively high when compared with other robo-advisors.
- Higher minimum account balance. You’ll need a higher-than-normal $10,000 in order to begin investing with Responsive Capital Management.
- Potential for financial losses. Like any arena where you invest or wager money, there is always a fair chance of losing money on your investments.
What should I know before I apply?
To begin investing your money with Responsive Capital Management, you must sign up for a demo on the company’s website. You will need to enter your name, email address, phone number, company name, business type and assets under management.
It should also be worth noting that Responsive Capital Management’s robo-advisor services are not meant for the end consumer. So, if you’re looking to increase your wealth or begin saving up for retirement, Responsive Capital Management’s services are likely not for you. However, if you’re an investment advisor or wealth manager looking to gain an edge with informative, behavioural insights, Responsive Capital Management’s robo-advisor could be a great option.
How to apply
To begin using Responsive Capital Management, you must first sign up for a demo or you can contact the company via email or phone number.
Compare other robo-advisors
Responsive Capital Management offers B2B robo-advisor services that provide behavioural insights, from an AI, data-driven platform that enable advisors to identify and act on client opportunities and risks.