Find the best flight prices and potentially be rewarded with extra cash or points by booking with these sites.
With these companies that offer to price match, you can book with them for the lowest available price, even if they don’t actually offer it.
If you happen to find a cheaper flight on another website, you can make a claim with one of these trusted brands. If the price they’re offering isn’t the lowest in the market, just show them the cheaper fare and they will give you the same price or beat it, and may even give you extra rewards such as coupons or points towards future travel.
This is ideal if you collect points with any of these airlines or sites, or are having a travel agent book multiple parts of your trip for you.
Where can you price match flights?
With eDreams, you have the option of being refunded the difference when you find a cheaper flight – even after you’ve booked it.
- How does it work? If you find a flight within 24 hours of booking with eDreams it will refund you the difference.
- You can book your flights, car rental and hotel on the one website, plus book your train travel on the app.
- Find discounts on the go with the eDreams app.
If you find a cheaper flight from an online competitor, CheapOair will refund you the difference, or should you prefer, provide you with a full refund and cancel your booking entirely.
- How does it work? If you find a lower price for the same flight itinerary offered by a major competitor the same day of your booking up to 10pm, CheapOair will match the lower price by refunding the difference – or by cancelling your booking and providing a full refund if you wish.
- Book flights, hotels, car rentals and vacation packages.
- Download the CheapOair app and browse flights, collect points and more.
Not only will the FlightNetwork match the lowest price you find, they’ll beat it by $10.
- How does it work? If you find the same flight itinerary at a lower cost offered by a major online travel agency in Canada, FlightNetwork will match the price by $10 per person.
- Book flights, hotels, car rentals, vacation packages, tours and more via FlightNetwork.
- Not sure where you want to go? Browse top travel deals and destinations via the site.
Submit a claim within 24 hours of booking your flight, and Travelocity will match the price of the lower flight.
- How does it work? To take advantage of the price match guarantee, you’ll need to submit a claim within 24 hours of booking your flight.
- Price match applies to all flights, hotels, car rentals and vacation packages.
- Browse flights, vacation packages, car rentals, hotels, things to do and more.
Linking over 170 destinations worldwide, Qatar Airways provides service from North America to the Far East.
- How does it work? The Best Price Guarantee refunds you the difference if you find a Qatar Airways flight with the same itinerary for a lower price.
- Qatar Airways is rated as a five star airline.
- TripAdvisor awarded Qatar Airways with the 2019 Travellers’ Choice award.
Fly in comfort and style on the largest planes in the sky to 160 destinations across the globe with Emirates.
- How does it work? Emirates Best Price Guarantee refunds you the difference if you find an Emirates flight with the same itinerary that is cheaper by at least US$20.
- Voted World’s Best Airline in 2017 by TripAdvisor.
- The best price symbol on the Emirates website guarantees that it is the best Emirates flight price on the web.
Fly globally with one of the world’s most trusted airlines with flights from cities across Canada to international destinations.
- How does it work? If you find a cheaper flight elsewhere on the same day of booking for the same flight, British Airways Best Price Guarantee will refund you the difference.
- Responsible flying includes reducing British Airways’ environmental impact and improving recycling.
- Executive Club allows members to collect Avios through purchasing flights with British Airways, partner airlines and more which can be redeemed for flights, upgrades, hotels and car rentals.
4. Air Canada
As the largest airline in Canada, Air Canada takes to the skies and lands in over 205 destinations worldwide.
- How does it work? Air Canada’s Lowest Price Guarantee program will refund you the price difference plus offer a promotion code valued at $50 for each passenger on your booking. You’ll need to submit a claim within 24 hours of originally purchasing your ticket on the Air Canada website or through an Air Canada agent.
- Air Canada is Canada’s biggest airline, serving more than 205 destinations worldwide.
- Air Canada’s business class has been named top in North America for 2019.