Refresh Financial Credit Builder Loan
Apply for the Refresh Financial Credit Builder Loan and focus on building your credit score – no credit check required.
With no credit check, the Refresh Financial Credit Builder Loan has a high approval rate, helping Canadians across the nation get more affordable financing through improving their credit scores.
Max. Loan Amount
Min. Credit Score
|Product Name||Refresh Financial Credit Builder Loan|
|Benefit Description||No funds are provided by Refresh upfront. Instead, funds are placed into a secured account to be accessed later. Your payments are reported to the credit bureaus, potentially impacting your credit score.|
|Min. Loan Amount||$1,250|
|Max. Loan Amount||$25,000|
|Loan Term||3-5 years|
|Turnaround Time||Same day|
|Go to site|
Compare personal loans from Refresh Financial
How does borrowing from Refresh Financial work?
The Refresh Financial Credit Builder Loan is unique, where you don’t actually receive the funds upfront. Instead, the loan funds are placed into a secure account which can be accessed later. The idea is that you pay off your loan before you receive access to it, and your loan repayments are reported to the credit bureaus: Equifax and TransUnion.
This kind of Refresh Financial secured loan gives you the opportunity to increase your credit score if you make timely repayments. On the other hand, if you fail to make on-time repayments, your credit score will be negatively impacted.
Loans can be borrowed in increments ranging from $1,250 to $25,000 (excluding Saskatchewan residents) with terms of 3 years or 5 years. Interest rates are as low as 19.99%.
One factor to take into account is the Better Business Bureau score that Refresh Financial currently has: 3/5 stars, as of December 2020.
Features of a personal loan from Refresh Financial
The Refresh Financial Credit Builder Loan includes the following features:
- Low interest rate. Receive a low interest rate of 19.99%.
- Flexible borrowing amount. Canadians (excluding Saskatchewan residents) can borrow amounts ranging from $1,250 to $25,000.
- Flexible loan terms. Borrowing terms range from 3-5 years.
- No credit check. Since these loans help Canadians build up their credit scores, no credit check is required. However, there is some basic eligibility criteria that must be met including meeting a minimum income requirement.
- Access to an educational portal. Refresh f.i.t is an online educational tool that provides you with free access to money management tips and tricks, including information on finances and money, as well as ideas on how to increase your credit score.
How much will a Refresh Financial personal loan cost?
It’s free to apply for the Refresh Financial Credit Builder Loan. The overall cost of your loan will depend on the amount of your loan and the length of your loan term. Although interest rates are listed from 19.99% (excluding Saskatchewan), the APR of the loan ranges from 19.99% to 19.99% once you take both fees and the interest rate into account.
Ready to apply? Here’s how.
In order to be eligible for a Refresh Financial loan, you must at a minimum:
- Be a resident of Canada
- Be at least 18 years old, or the age of majority in your province or territory
- Have a Canadian bank account
- Minimum monthly income of $1,000/month
You’ll need the following details and documents to complete your application:
- Personal details including name, email address, Social Insurance Number, phone number and current address
- Employment information and proof of income
- Banking details and bank statements
You will need to enter basic details such as your name, email address and phone number. You will be contacted by a Refresh Financial representative, where you can discuss your needs and continue the application process. Have your employment and financial details handy in order to speed up the application process.
The Refresh Financial Credit Builder Loan is a secured loan designed to help you build your credit by reporting your payments to the major credit bureaus. No credit check is required. Learn more about building your credit with our guide to improving your credit score.