Ferratum Personal Loan
With Ferratum’s online application and fast assessment times, you can receive your loan in as little as one hour.
How does borrowing from Ferratum work?
You can apply for a Ferratum Personal Loan from $500 to $15,000 for a term of 6 months - 5 years online at the Ferratum website. Upon approval during business hours, successful applicants can receive their funds in an hour or next day if approved after banking hours.
If your personal loan application is accepted, Ferratum will send your money directly to your nominated bank account. Depending on your bank, you could receive your funds in as little as 1 hour. Most customers receive their funds within 24 hours. Applications outside of business hours or during bank holidays may have longer processing times.
Once you have your funds, you can start repaying your loan on your next payday. Ferratum will set up a direct debit to take your payments directly out of your bank account on the agreed-upon dates. It’s also possible to repay your loan early at no additional cost and save on daily interest.
Customers who have successfully completed their repayments can apply for another loan up to $15,000 and are eligible to receive lower interest rates. The application for returning customers is usually faster, as long as the information you originally supplied to Ferratum is still current.
Features of a personal loan from FerratumFerratum Personal Loans include the following features:
- Flexible loan terms. Ferratum allows you to take out personal loans for between 6 months - 5 years (12 to 60 months) so you can tailor your loan term to suit your needs.
- Additional repayment options. You can pay your Ferratum loan back as soon as you are able to, at no additional cost. This can help you save on interest.
- Online loan calculator. Use Ferratum’s online loan calculator to find out exactly how much your desired loan will cost before applying. You can adjust the loan amount and loan term to check out all the possible options.
- Quick decisions. Ferratum aims to review most complete applications in just 10 minutes. Keep in mind, if you apply outside of normal business hours there may be a longer wait time.
- Fast cash. If your loan application is successful, Ferratum will transfer your funds within 1 hour. If you apply outside of business hours you’ll receive your loan the following business day. Keep in mind, the exact time your funds become available will depend on your bank’s processing times.
How much will a Ferratum Personal Loan cost?
It’s free to apply for a Ferratum Personal Loan. The overall cost of your loan will depend on the amount of your loan and the length of your loan term. While Ferratum’s interest rates and fees are not stated on its website, you can use the Ferratum online loan calculator to help estimate the overall cost of your loan. All fees and charges will be clearly outlined in your Ferratum Personal Loan agreement.
Additional fees may include:
- Insufficient funds fee of $50
Ready to apply? Here’s how.
In order to be eligible for a Ferratum loan, you must at a minimum:
- Be a resident of Ontario, British Columbia, Alberta, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, and Newfoundland
- Be between 20 and 65 years old
- Have access to email and a mobile phone
- Have a Canadian bank account
- Be actively employed
- Earn at least $2,000/month
- Now accepting applicants on El and Social Assistance
- Not currently be receiving ODSP or disability insurance benefits
You’ll need the following details and documents to complete your application:
- Personal details including name, email address, Social Insurance Number, phone number and current address
- Employment information and proof of income
- Banking details and bank statements
If you complete your online application during business hours you can receive funds the same day. All other successful applicants will receive their cash within one business day. Remember to have all necessary information and documentation ready before you apply to make the process as quick as possible.
Read more on this topic
Alpine Credits Home Equity Loan Review Need money fast? Find out how you can apply for a home equity loan with this reputable lender.
What is bankruptcy in Canada and is it right for me? Wiping the slate clean by filing for bankruptcy is an option if you struggle with debt. But before you take that step, you need to get all the facts.
Fresh Start Finance personal loans Fresh Start Finance gives Canadians a chance to borrow money for their most urgent needs
Law school loans options in Canada Federal and private student loans, plus forgiveness and assistance programs for future lawyers.
Can I use a consumer proposal with my student loan? Struggling with student loan debt? Find out how a consumer proposal can help you get back on track with your finances.
How to get out of the payday loan cycle with a personal loan Find out how you can break the payday loan cycle and clear out your debt using a personal loan.
Dealing with financial hardship If you've lost your job and are dealing with unexpected bills or expenses you could potentially qualify for financial help. Let us walk you through what you need to know.
How to rebuild credit with a cash secured loan Learn how you can repair your credit and save money aside with a cash secured loan.
Can I refinance my mortgage to pay off a consumer proposal? Are you struggling with a consumer proposal? Find out whether you should refinance your home to get rid of your debt.
What happens if you have your consumer proposal rejected? Find out what happens if you file a consumer proposal and it gets rejected by your creditors.