Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Payday loans in Ontario
Compare online payday loans in Ontario and find a legit lender.
⚠️ Warning: Be cautious with payday loansPayday loans are expensive. If you're experiencing financial hardship call Credit Counselling Canada for free financial counselling (Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm at +1 866-398-5999). Consider alternatives instead of a payday loan:
- Local resources. Government programs and nonprofits offer free financial services and help with food, utilities and rent.
- Debt relief companies. There are services to help you reduce your debt payments.
- Payment extensions. Talk with bill providers about longer payment plans or due-date extensions.
- Side jobs. Sell unwanted items online, sign up for food delivery and more.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- National Bank Direct Brokerage Review
Trade commission-free with this large Canadian bank. Plus, it’s good for beginners and pros alike.
- Condo vs a house: which one should you buy?
What to consider when buying a condo vs house or a condo vs townhouse.
- Easy payday loans
Payday loans are considered easy to get, but they’re also expensive. Before you apply, here’s what you need to know.
- Payday loans for government benefits
Find out where you can apply for payday loans with government benefits.
- Compare 2-month payday loans
Compare 2-month payday loan options, including rates and total costs.
- Compare Personal Loans
Compare the best personal loans in Canada to finance your next purchase and keep more money in your pocket.
- Compare 1-week payday loans
Though it may seem convenient, repayments can be difficult to afford with a 1-week payday loan.
- How to finance a Lincoln in Canada
With unique design and modern tech, Lincoln cars are designed to make a statement. Learn how to finance your new ride.
- Greenbox Capital business loans review
Get financing for your business from this US-based company.
- Clutch review
Buy a car completely online through Clutch, a car-buying platform with over 700 vehicles.