Olympus Energy Internet Review
Enjoy high-speed Internet at a fraction of the cost when you sign up with this reputable provider.
You won’t have to pay additional fees when you sign up and Olympus Energy will switch you over from other providers for free.
Do you want affordable high-speed Internet with unlimited data and no extra fees? Then you might like to check out Olympus Energy. Plan prices range anywhere from 30Mbps for $59 to 750Mbps for $109 per month. You can also save $10 per month if you bundle your Olympus Internet with your Olympus home energy plan. Just be aware that Olympus Internet plans are only available in certain Canadian provinces and they come with a modem fee.
- Speed. Ranges from 30Mbps to 750Mbps.
- Starting price. Starts from $59 per month for a 30Mbpsplan (or $49 if you bundle your Internet with your Olympus home energy plan).
- Minimum contract. This provider only offers month-to-month plans.
- Offers. You may be able to get $10 off per month if you bundle your Olympus Internet plan with your Olympus home energy plan.
What is Olympus Energy?
Olympus Energy is a discount telecom and energy provider that offers Olympus high-speed Internet at an affordable cost. All of Olympus Energy’s plans offer unlimited data and come with no additional fees. You can also save money on your Olympus Internet if you bundle your service with your Olympus home energy plan.
There are no locked-in contracts with this provider, which means you can cancel at any time without penalty. Just be aware that you’ll need to put money down upfront to purchase a modem for your Olympus high-speed Internet to work. Otherwise, you can rent a modem for a fee of $10 per month.
Which provinces offer Olympus Internet services?
You can sign up for Olympus Internet in BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Ontario. You won’t be able to access its services if you live in New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Quebec or the Territories.
What Internet plans does Olympus Energy offer?
Olympus Energy offers five main Olympus high-speed Internet plans to the provinces it serves. These plans are outlined below and include pricing for home energy bundles.
Bundled plan cost
Internet 30 Unlimited
Moderate speed for downloading and uploading in small households.
Internet 75 Unlimited
Fast speed for streaming and general Internet use in small to medium households.
Very fast speed for medium-sized households.
Internet 300 Unlimited
One of the fastest download and upload speeds for streaming, gaming, sharing files and more.
Internet 750 Unlimited
Hyper-fast speed that allows for instant downloads, high-intensity gaming and uninterrupted streaming in large households.
|Bundled prices are only available if you combine your Olympus high-speed Internet with your Olympus home energy plan.|
Does Olympus Energy allow bundling?
Olympus Energy lets you bundle its Internet services with your Olympus home energy plan. You may be able to get $10 off per month if you bundle your Olympus Internet plan with your Olympus home energy plan.This is the only bundling service that Olympus Energy offers. Unfortunately, you won’t be able to sign up for any welcome bonuses or promo offers beyond this loyalty discount.
What other features should I know about?
Olympus Internet offers a number of benefits that you can take advantage of:
- Easy to sign up. All you need to do is fill in the online application and input your credit card information to sign up for an Olympus Internet plan.
- No sign-up fees. You won’t have to pay additional fees when you sign up and Olympus Energy will switch you over from other providers for free.
- Bundling services. You’ll be able to save $10 per month by bundling your Olympus Internet with your Olympus home energy plan.
- Unlimited data. Every Olympus high-speed Internet plan comes with unlimited Internet, so you’ll never have to worry about overage charges.
- No cancellation fees. All of Olympus Energy’s plans are paid monthly, which means you won’t have to pay cancellation fees if you want to end your service.
- Multiple plans. There are several different plans to choose from, so you can find the one that best fits the needs of your household.
What to watch out for
- Modem costs. You’ll need to purchase or rent a modem for your Olympus high-speed Internet plan, which increases your monthly costs.
- No 1Gbps plans. Unlike some of its main competitors, Olympus Energy doesn’t offer anything above 750Mbps plans.
- Not available in some provinces. You can only sign up for Olympus Internet if you live in certain communities in BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Ontario.
- Limited extras. There are limited options for extras like Internet security packages or wall-to-wall Wi-Fi coverage.
How do I sign up with Olympus Energy?
- Visit Olympus Energy’s website for its Internet services and click the blue “Sign up now” button to get started.
- Enter account information such as your full name, phone number and date of birth.
- Provide your email address and create a password to set up your online account.
- Input your address and select the plan you want to sign up for in your area.
- Input your banking or credit card information to cover your monthly payments.
- Get your modem sent out to your address and simply plug it in when it arrives to start using your Olympus Internet.
- Once you’re signed up, log in to your Olympus Energy account to manage your payments and make adjustments to the features of your plan.
Olympus Energy is an online Internet provider that provides high-speed Internet services to small communities in several Canadian provinces. Its Internet plans start at $59 per month, and you’ll get a discount on any plan that you bundle with your Olympus home energy plan. All Olympus Internet plans come with no fees, no contracts and unlimited data. Just be aware that you’ll have to pay an extra fee to rent a modem or purchase one outright.