National Payday Loans review
Get fast service and quick access to emergency cash with a payday loan from this trusted online lender.
You can apply for a payday loan with National Payday Loans using a simple online application.
$250 - $1,500
Whether you’re struggling to pay a monthly bill or you’re hoping to cover an unexpected expense, you could benefit from a payday loan from National Payday Loans. This online lender offers same-day access to financing that you can apply for from the comfort of your own home.
The main drawback for this type of loan is that you’ll pay very high fees to take one out. This is why these loans should only be used in emergencies and as infrequently as possible to avoid future financial problems.
How does borrowing from National Payday Loans work?
You can apply for a payday loan with National Payday Loans using a simple online application. Just follow the link below to fill out an online application and see if you qualify for financing.
The company will then reach out to its lending partners to find a suitable loan option for you.As a first time customer, you can receive anywhere from $250 up to a maximum of $1,000. Loans of up to $1,500 are available for returning customers.
The term of your loan will typically last for between 90 and 180 days. During this time, your funds will need to be paid back in 3, 6 or 12 installments, based on the frequency of your pay. You’ll also pay an high annual interest rates on any money you borrow, in addition to brokerage fees.
What are the benefits of a loan from National Payday Loans?
There are a number of ways that taking out a payday loan with National Payday Loans can be beneficial to you as a borrower:
- Easy application. You’ll be able to apply for a payday loan and get approved for financing in a couple of minutes.
- Online service. You won’t need to visit a physical location or storefront to apply for your loan or get your money.
- Fast deposits. You’ll usually be able to have your funds deposited on the same day or within a couple of business days.
- Longer terms. You can pay your loan back over 3, 6 or 9 months, which can make your payments more affordable.
- Unsecured loans. You won’t need to put up any collateral to secure your loan (so there’s no risk of losing assets).
- Bad credit doesn’t matter. You’re still very likely to get approved for a loan, even if you’re struggling with bad credit.
What should I watch out for?
Taking out a loan with National Payday Loans also comes with a number of drawbacks that you should be aware of before you sign on the dotted line:
- High fees and rates. The biggest drawback of a payday loan is that you’ll pay exorbitant interest rates and brokerage fees to borrow money.
- Small amounts. You’ll only be able to qualify for a loan of up to $1,500, which isn’t ideal if you have large expenses to cover.
- Automatic withdrawals. Your payments will be taken automatically from your bank account, which means you have to budget accordingly to avoid late charges.
- Feeds into debt. If you’re not careful, taking out this type of loan can perpetuate a cycle of debt that’s difficult to get out of.
What should I know before I apply?
To apply for a loan from National Payday Loans, you need to meet the following criteria:
- Be at least 18 years old (or 19 in some provinces).
- Be a Canadian citizen.
- Be able to receive payment by direct deposit.
- Have 6+ months of stable employment.
Required documents and information
- Proof of ID. You’ll need to show two pieces of ID to prove your identity if you want to qualify for a loan.
- Banking statements. You may be required to submit 90 days of banking history so National Payday Loans can assess your ability to repay.
- Pay stubs. You’ll have to provide three pay stubs to prove that you have steady employment and a regular income.
- Void cheque. You’ll need to include a direct deposit form or void cheque to facilitate withdrawals from your account.
How to apply
If you think you meet all the eligibility criteria and you’re ready to get started with your loan application, you just need to follow the steps below:
- Use the online application to provide personal information like your name, email address, proof of ID and relevant documents.
- Review and submit your application.
- Get verified and negotiate the terms of your loan if you meet the eligibility requirements.
National Payday Loans offers payday loans up to $1,500, depending on your income. Just keep in mind that these loans come with high interest rates and brokerage fees like other payday loans and aren’t suitable for long-term use. Find out how much you can qualify for and fill out your application to get started today.
⚠️ Warning: Be cautious with payday loansPayday loans are expensive. If you're experiencing financial hardship call Credit Counselling Canada for free financial counselling (Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm at +1 866-398-5999). Consider alternatives instead of a payday loan:
- Local resources. Government programs and nonprofits offer free financial services and help with food, utilities and rent.
- Debt relief companies. There are services to help you reduce your debt payments.
- Payment extensions. Talk with bill providers about longer payment plans or due-date extensions.
- Side jobs. Sell unwanted items online, sign up for food delivery and more.
Compare other payday loans
Check the websites of any lenders you’re interested in to confirm they operate in your province or territory of residence.
Maximum borrowing costs per provinceAlways refer to your contract for exact repayment amounts and costs as they may vary from our results.
|Province||Maximum allowable cost of borrowing|
|Alberta, British Columbia, New Brunswick & Ontario||$15 per $100 borrowed|
|Manitoba & Saskatchewan||$17 per $100 borrowed|
|Newfoundland and Labrador||$21 per $100 borrowed|
|Prince Edward Island||$25 per $100 borrowed|
|Northwest Territories, Nunavut & the Yukon||$60 per $100 borrowed|
|Quebec||Limit of 35% annual interest rate (AIR)|