motusbank line of credit review
Get easy access to additional funds whenever you need them with a motusbank line of credit loan.
Max. Loan Amount
|Product Name||Motusbank Personal Line of Credit|
|Benefit Description||Motusbank offers line of credit loans up to your approved limit for Canadian residents excluding Quebec.|
|Min. Loan Amount||$5,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||$35,000|
Line of credit
motusbank is a Canadian digital bank offering secured and unsecured lines of credit from $5,000 to $35,000. You can apply for a line of credit online and if approved, can use the funds for daily expenses or large purchases.
Pros and cons
- Borrow up to $35,000
- Unsecured and secured lines of credit available
- Online loan repayment calculator
- Unclear fees
- Doesn’t offer 24/7 support
Main points to consider with a motusbank line of credit
You can take out a line of credit with motusbank from $5,000 up to $35,000 depending on your financial circumstances and assets.
motusbank offers two different types of lines of credit: secured and unsecured.
- Unsecured. An unsecured or personal line of credit requires no collateral and generally has a higher interest rate and faster application process. An unsecured line of credit will give you ongoing access to funds for everyday purchases that you can use at any time.
- Secured. A secured line of credit requires you to use your home as collateral. These lines of credit typically have lower interest rates, higher limits and are suitable for large purchases such as renovations or debt consolidation.
Features of a line of credit from motusbank
motusbank lines of credit include the following features:
- Unsecured rates as low as 5.65%. motusbank offers unsecured or personal lines of credit with interest rates starting at 3.75%. Keep in mind, interest rates vary depending on individual circumstances.
- Secured rates as low as 3.75%. If you have a property you can use as collateral, you might be eligible for a secured line of credit with an interest rate as low as 3.75%.
Available across Canada. motusbank lines of credit are available in all Canadian provinces and territories except Quebec.
- High loan limit. You can borrow up to $35,000 from motusbank. The exact amount you’re able to borrow from motusbank depends on your credit report, your current income and if you’re able to use property as collateral.
- Flexible loan terms. Lines of credit don’t have minimum or maximum terms so you can borrow funds for the amount of time that suits your needs.
- Loan calculator. You can use motusbank’s online loan calculator to determine the total cost of your line of credit before you apply.
How much does the line of credit cost?
The total cost of your line of credit depends on your approved credit limit, your financial circumstances, your assets and your credit history.
How to apply for a motusbank line of credit
If you want to apply for a motusbank personal loan, click the green Go to site buttons on this page.
When applying for a line of credit, you generally need to provide:
- Personal information including your name, address and email address.
- Proof of income
- Canadian bank account details