Up to 64% off Vittoria tyres
Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Merlin Cycles Boxing Day sales 2023
The Boxing Day sales have arrived and Merlin Cycles is offering some unmissable deals right now.
Whether you’re a cycling hobbyist, enthusiast or professional, Merlin Cycles is a one-stop shop for all your maintenance, wardrobe and equipment demands. Explore an online catalogue that’s crammed with leading brands and score a discount right now. That’s right, folks. Boxing Day has arrived and Merlin Cycles is gifting customers deals galore site-wide.
Scroll on to find out just how much you could save in the Merlin Cycles Boxing Day event this year.
The latest Merlin Cycles offers
Popular Merlin Cycles coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|6 Apr 2021||Up to 64% off Vittoria tyres||********|
|1 Oct 2021||10% off wheelsets||********|
|5 Apr 2021||Up to 50% off Altura waterproof jacket||********|
|5 Apr 2021||Up to 42% off Shimano parts and accessories||********|
|5 Apr 2021||Up 50% off Schwalbe tyres and products||********|
What products does Merlin Cycles sell?
This UK-based global retailer specialises in everything a cyclist needs to up the ante. Whether you’re a downhill daredevil, a clean commuter or in training for a triathlon, you’ll be able to stock up on performance-enhancing clothing and footwear, pick out a new bike or refurbish your old one for that good-as-new feeling. Take it from us, Merlin Cycles stocks it all. From tyres and inner tubes to components and frames, this store is a one-stop shop on your road to cycling success.
Shopping online vs shopping in-store
As Merlin Cycles only operates online in Canada, you’ll need to shop its Boxing Day deals and discounts via the website. That’s fine by us though. It means we get to skip out on the hustle and bustle of shopping in-store, dodge the lengthier-than-acceptable checkout queues and instead, peruse all the Boxing Day deals from the comfort of our own homes with a leftover Christmas tipple in hand. Perfect.
What will be on sale during the Merlin Cycles Boxing Day sale?
Whilst the official details surrounding Merlin’s Boxing Day sale plans are still under wraps, we’ve been doing a little digging into its past events. Whilst we can’t say for sure exactly what will be included in its sale event this year, we are confident in saying you can expect savings of up to 80% off across selected bicycles, clothing and accessories here.
What is the Merlin Cycles returns policy?
If you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, whatever the reason, you’ll have 30 days from the date of receipt to return any unwanted items for a full refund. All products must be returned in an unused condition and you will be responsible for any return shipping costs.
All items will need to be shipped back to the UK, so it’s wise when ordering weightier or larger products such as bicycles, wheels or components to double check that you’ve selected the correct specifications required to avoid any accidental purchases leaving you out of pocket for hefty returns postage charges.
In the event that you have received a faulty, damaged or incorrect product, get in touch with the Merlin Cycles customer care team who will be on hand to offer an appropriate solution.
Tips and tricks for shopping on Boxing Day
Here are some handy hints to steer you on the road to sale shopping success throughout this year’s Boxing Day event:
- Subscribe to Finder’s newsletter. Sign up to receive our newsletter and we’ll keep you in the loop with the very best deals and discounts as they land throughout this year’s Boxing Day event.
- Set yourself a budget and stick to it. Buying a bike is no small splurge. If you’re planning to pick up discounted products during the Boxing Day sales this year, it’s wise to get your finances in check first. Calculate an affordable budget and stick to it to avoid any unwanted and unnecessary debt.
- Make a list. Spend some time in your garage, closet or shed and sort through your cycling gear. Do you really need a whole new bike? Perhaps some new inner tubes and a fresh set of brake pads would do if you find your budget to be a little more restrictive. Whatever it is you want to walk away with from your Merlin Cycles sale shopping spree, it’s a good idea to write it down. Give yourself a clear sale goal to avoid being blindsided by flashy deals and walking away with a ton of things you didn’t really need.
- Browse in advance. Spend an evening or two browsing through the website. Learn how to navigate the platform and get to know what products and brands are carried by this retailer. If any items catch your attention, you could always add them to your basket ahead of the sales to enable you to clearly see how much (if any) discount has been applied when Boxing Day arrives.
- Do your research. There are plenty of online cyclist specialists out there, and many of them stock the same brands as Merlin Cycles. Don’t miss out on a better deal elsewhere. Check out the competitors’ deals before completing the checkout process.
More guides on Finder
Best bad credit loans in PEI
Compare some of the best bad credit loans in PEI.
Your guide to the features, interest rates and fees to expect when you apply for a short-term loan with Credito.
5 apps like Bree in Canada
Pay for unexpected bills and avoid overdrafts when you sign up for apps like Bree.
Debt Relief Canada (reliefcanada.ca) review
Take a closer look at the debt relief solutions, features and fees of Debt Relief Canada.
Desjardins Online Brokerage (Disnat) review 2023
Learn more about Desjardins Online Brokerage (Disnat) to see if it’s the right broker for you.
Guide to finding the best prepaid card in Canada in June 2023
We show you the best prepaid credit cards in Canada, whether you’re looking for a prepaid card with no fees, cash back rewards, or travel perks, or more.
How to buy Sui (SUI) in Canada
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Sui, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (SUI).
5 apps like Nyble in Canada
Compare apps like Nyble in Canada to access emergency funding.
Your guide to buying and financing a car in Canada with RightRide.
Compare bad credit car loans in BC
Your guide to bad credit car loans in BC and how to find the right financing for your needs.