Up to 60% off men's and women's door crashers
Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Marks Boxing Day sales 2021
Here’s the lowdown on how to shop savvier for the Marks Boxing Day sales this year.
Marks is everyone’s favourite fashion shopping destination to get the labels you love for less.
With a fabulous array of apparel in both men’s and women’s fashion with big name brands including Adidas, Crocs, Cat and Levis, it’s easy to understand why Marks is a big hit with label-loving fashionistas.
The countdown to the Boxing Day sales has begun and we’re all getting uber-excited about the deals and discounts that may be on offer in-store and online.
Get that credit card ready because you’re going to get next year’s wardrobe for a whole lot less when you shop savvy in the sales at Marks.
Latest Marks deals and sales:
What does Marks sell?
Marks is big on branded apparel.
If you’re addicted to branded fashion designed by leading labels, Marks is the place to be. There’s an eclectic range of womenswear, menswear and workwear from a fabulously diverse array of leading high-street designers including Guess, Sketchers and Timberland. There’s also a fantastic variety of footwear from all your favourite brands here too.
Dress to impress, whatever the occasion and don’t forget the accessories to complete the effect you’re after.
Shopping online vs in-store
Shopping in store during massive sales events is always stressful.
You may take delight in the crowds of shoppers crammed into aisles during sales seasons, but if not, consider shopping from the comfort of your couch instead.
Why not avoid the hustle and bustle of in-store sales this year and relax in the tranquility of your own home while browsing leisurely online.
What will be on sale during the Marks Boxing Day sale?
While we’re still in the dark about the offers Marks’ Boxing Day sale will bring this year, we are expecting extraordinary discounts.
Last year Marks’ reduced the prices on all our favourite fashion apparel in store and online by 20%-60%. This year we’re expecting to see something similarly spectacular.
What is Marks’ returns policy?
If you’re not 100% happy with your item, you can return your order via Canada Post or in-store for a full refund within 100 days of receipt or purchase. If returning by mail, Marks requests that you print off the returns form from their site and complete and include it with your return.
Tips and tricks for shopping on Boxing Day
Here are all the tricks of the trade to help you shop smarter in the sales:
- Subscribe to finder’s newsletter. When you sign up to receive our newsletter, we’ll keep you updated with all the need-to-know info surrounding the Boxing Day sale exclusives. Simply subscribe by entering your email address in the subscription box below.
- Set yourself a budget and stick to it! When shopping during massive sale events, it’s easy to get carried away and completely blow your budget. Shop within your means by setting an affordable amount and sticking to it.
- Make a list. Consider what you really want or need to refresh your wardrobe during the sales. Don’t get over-excited and end up buying just because it’s a great deal.
- Browse in advance. If you’re planning on purchasing apparel in the Boxing Day sales, have a look the site beforehand and pick out exactly what you want. Once you’ve chosen your item/s, add them to your basket. When the sale launches you’ll be able to complete your purchase straight away without risking the items you want selling out.
- Do your research. Boxing Day sales means retailers compete to tempt customers into buying through them. Be sure to check out the competition, as they might have what you want for less.
More guides on Finder
Black Friday Nintendo Switch deals in October 2021
Are this year’s Nintendo Switch deals, a joy or a con? Find the best Black Friday Nintendo Switch deals here.
Where to buy outdoor Halloween decorations online in Canada 2021
We list some of the best retailers of outdoor Halloween decorations online in Canada to help you prepare your front yard for some trick-or-treating.
The best Black Friday monitor deals in 2021
Shop these Black Friday monitor deals to get your next LCD, LED and 4K computer monitor.
Top Brands like TNA 2021
Love TNA Clothing? Here’s everything you need to know about shopping at stores like TNA.
Where to buy an Xbox Series X online in Canada 2021
Treat yourself to the latest console from Xbox and find out where to get the best deal here.
Compare the latest new car technology for 2021
With sensors and computers, new car tech helps make driving safer for everyone on the road. Find out about the latest vehicle technology.
Where to buy Pop It fidget toys 2021
Wondering what all the fuss is about? Get in on the new craze keeping little (and big) fingers busy this year.
Labour Day 2021 sales: Best online deals you can still get
Canada’s top Labour Day 2021 sales include $150 off Dyson vacuums, 40% off flights and hotels at eDreams, $50 off Ray-Ban, plus heaps more.