Marble Fast-Track Loan review
Pay off your consumer proposal and start rebuilding your credit with a Marble fast-track loan.
These loans are designed to help you pay off your consumer proposal so that you can get back to better credit in less than three years.
19.44% – 31.90%
Max. Loan Amount
Min. Credit Score
|Product Name||Marble Fast-Track Loan|
|Benefit Description||An online lender offering loans from $5,000 to $20,000. Improve your financial health within 36 months. This loan is strictly for borrowers exiting a consumer proposal.|
|Interest Rate||19.44% – 31.90%|
|Min. Loan Amount||$5,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||$20,000|
|Loan Term||36-84 months|
|Loan Security||Secured,Unsecured,Guarantor,Debt Consolidation|
|Go to site|
If you’re working to pay off a consumer proposal, you’re not alone. Thousands of Canadians struggle under the weight of this kind of debt every year. But just because you’re in a tough spot doesn’t mean that you can’t get out of it. And lucky for you, Marble Financial’s fast-track loans program is here to help you do just that.
Marble also provides tailored services to build your financial literacy. This will make sure you have the tools you need to keep your credit score up and your financial health in good check.
What is a Marble fast-track loan?
Marble offers fast-track loans to help you pay off your consumer proposal and get back on your feet. These loans are best suited for customers who owe less than $15,000, though you may be able to qualify for more with assets or a cosigner. They come with interest rates ranging from 19.44% and 31.9% and you can typically pay them back over the course of 3-7 years.
When you sign up for a fast-track loan, Marble Financial will report all of your on-time payments to the credit bureau so you can start rebuilding your credit as soon as possible. You’ll also get help with financial literacy and legal services to exit your consumer proposal. These services cost between Legal and admin fees of $295 - $1,500 (based on size of loan).
Infobox: What is a consumer proposal?
A consumer proposal is a legal agreement you enter into with a designated legal representative to help wipe out your debt. With the help of this person or agency, you’ll come up with a proposal to submit to your creditors. If your proposal is accepted, all forms of debt collection including wage garnishment and late penalties will stop immediately.
Your debt will then be consolidated into one easy-to-manage monthly instalment. You’ll usually have a maximum of five years to pay off your proposal and a record of it will stay on your credit report for three years after you pay it off. Your credit rating will also go down as a result, and you’ll need to work to rebuild your credit if you want to apply for future loans.
What are the benefits of a Marble fast-track loan?
There are a number of benefits to getting a Marble fast-track loan. These include the following:
- Online application. It’s easy to apply for a Marble fast-track loan from the comfort of your own home in less than 15 minutes.
- Affordable monthly payments. You’ll be able to negotiate monthly repayments that suit your unique set of needs, lifestyle and budget.
- Better credit score. You’ll get an immediate boost to your credit score as soon as you pay off your consumer proposal.
- Easier to track repayments. Marble Financial will report all of your repayments to the credit bureau so that you can rebuild your credit score in less time.
- Early repayment options. You may be able to pay your loan off early, and you’ll even get a bonus if you pay out your loan in two years or less.
- Top-notch customer service. You’ll work with a dedicated agent to negotiate your loan and learn more about how you can better manage your finances to avoid debt.
- No collateral required. You won’t have to secure your Marble fast-track loan with an asset like your home or vehicle (unless it exceeds $15,000).
- Bad credit doesn’t matter. You’ll be approved for a loan to pay off your consumer proposal even if you have bad credit.
What should I watch out for?
While there are many benefits to taking out a Marble fast-track loan, you’ll want to keep an eye out for the following drawbacks:
- High interest rates. You’ll pay between 19.44% and 31.9% APR on your loan (while consumer proposals are interest-free).
- Minimum loan terms. You’ll be locked into a minimum one year term, so you won’t be able to fully repay your loan before that time is up.
- Limited amounts. You’ll typically only be able to qualify for a loan of up to $15,000 unless you have appropriate assets or a cosigner.
- Additional fees. Marble fast-track loans come with legal and administrative fees ranging between $700 and $1,500, based on the size of your loan.
- Automatic withdrawals. Your payments will be taken automatically from your bank account, which means you have to budget accordingly to avoid late charges.
What should I know before I apply?
To apply for a Marble fast-track loan, you need to meet the following criteria:
- Be at least 18 years old (and 19 in some provinces).
- Be a citizen or resident of Canada.
- Have a net income surplus of at least $150 per month after repayment.
- Not owe any money on payday loans.
Required documents and information
- Government-issued ID. You’ll have to show proof of ID such as your driver’s licence or passport.
- Proof of address. You’ll need to supply proof of residence using your ID and some form of utility or cell phone bill listing your current address.
- Proof of income. You’ll be required to submit documents like pay stubs and letters of employment to verify how much money you make.
- Bank statements. You’ll have to give Marble Financial access to your bank statements so that it can assess your current cash flow.
- Information about your consumer proposal. You’ll need to submit details about your consumer proposal, including your payout letter and an updated payment schedule.
How to apply
If you think you meet all the eligibility criteria and you’re ready to get started with your Marble fast-track loan application, you will need to follow the steps below:
- Use the online application to provide personal information like your name, email address, proof of ID and relevant documents.
- Review and submit your application.
- Get verified and negotiate the terms of your Marble fast-track loan if you meet the eligibility requirements.
Marble fast-track loans are designed to help you pay off your consumer proposal faster. The goal is to get you back on track with your finances and help you rebuild your credit as soon as possible. Find out more about how you can qualify and apply today if you think that a Marble fast-track loan might be the right fit for you.