Purchase Interest Rate
$0 annual fee for the first year ($120 thereafter)
The ManulifeMONEY+ Visa Infinite card offers a full suite of travel benefits and a decent return on cash back. You’ll earn 3% cash back on groceries along with 2% on travel-related purchases and 1% on everything else. You can also get a 21 days.
- Think about this card if you want to earn comprehensive travel benefits and a generous welcome offer.
- Choose something else if you want low interest or no annual fee.
- You’ll need to have an individual income of $60,000 or a household income of $100,000 to apply for this credit card.
If you’re looking to take advantage of a full spread of travel benefits along with a decent return on cash back and a generous welcome bonus, then you might benefit from the ManulifeMONEY+ Visa Infinite card.
- Decent return. earn 3% cash back on groceries along with 2% on travel-related purchases and 1% on everything else.
- Low balance transfer rate. Transfer your outstanding balance from another credit card and get a 1.99% interest rate on this amount in your first 6 months.
- Travel medical insurance. Take advantage of emergency medical and travel accident insurance on your card.
- Travel benefits. Protect against losses with additional coverage for trip interruptions as well as baggage and flight delays.
- Manulife Bank One monthly fee waived. Get your Manulife Bank One monthly fee waived for the first year that you’re an active cardholder.
- Car rental insurance. Get covered for rental vehicle damage when you rent a car using your card.
- Optional balance protection. Pay an additional fee to protect your balance in case you can’t make your minimum monthly payments due to an emergency.
- Zero Liability insurance. Avoid paying for fraudulent activity on your account with Zero Liability insurance.
- Purchase protection. Rest easy with purchase insurance and extended warranty coverage on the products you buy with your card.
- Exclusive benefits. Access Visa Infinite Concierge Services and get special deals on hotels, experiences and events.
- Contactless payment. Sign up for Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay to make easy tap and go payments.
What to watch out for
- Annual fee. It costs $120 per year to maintain this card (although you can qualify to have this fee waived in your first year).
- High interest. You’ll pay 19.99% interest on outstanding balances and 21.99% on cash advances and balance transfers.
- Earning caps. Accelerated cash back rates for groceries and travel only apply up to $25,000 (and up to $2,500 for the 10% introductory bonus rate).
- Fee for additional cards. Every time you add a card to your account it will cost $50.
- High minimum income. You’ll need to make at least $60,000 per year to qualify for this card.
- High minimum credit limit. You won’t be able to qualify for a credit limit below $5,000.
What should I know before I apply
How to apply
- Head to the Manulife Bank website to begin your application.
- Complete the application, which includes providing your name, email address, social insurance number and birth date.
- Review and submit your application.
Compare other credit cards
If you’re a Manulife Bank customer and you want to earn a decent return on cash back for daily purchases, the ManulifeMONEY+ Visa Infinite card could be a good fit for you. This card comes with a generous welcome bonus and comprehensive travel insurance, but you’ll have to pay an annual fee to keep your account active.