RBC Life Insurance
Discover the coverage options offered by RBC Insurance and how they compare to its competitors.
For the most part, RBC offers its insurance policies to Canadians in all areas of the country. Some policies may be unavailable in some provinces and territories though.
Royal Bank of Canada (RBC) is the largest bank in Canada in terms of stock market value. It has an insurance arm called RBC Insurance that offers several types of policies, including life, critical illness, disability, homeowner and car insurance. RBC Insurance is headquartered in Toronto, and its products are available across Canada.
What insurance coverage options does RBC Insurance offer?
RBC offers health and life insurance products as well as coverage for homes, autos and travel. Below are the main categories of RBC Insurance products.
Benefits and drawbacks of RBC
RBC Insurance Awards
- Best workplaces in Canada 2009 to 2018 – Globe & Mail
- Best 50 corporate citizens 2017- Corporate Knights, a Toronto-based media and investment research firm
How to contact RBC Insurance
You can purchase individual RBC insurance products through an adviser or, in some cases, online. Here are some ways to get in touch with RBC.
- Phone. You can call 1-800-223-7113 for general inquiries.
- Email. You can visit this page for more information about who to email to ask about various RBC Insurance products.
- Find an adviser. RBC‘s website helps you locate an adviser or an RBC Insurance store in your area where you can ask in person about RBC Insurance products.