Save up to 8% on international money transfers with VoPay
Enjoy safe and reliable international money transfers worldwide with VoPay.
VoPay is based in British Columbia, with a top-notch tech team dedicated to making global money transfers simpler and more affordable. The organization aims to be a global go-to online money transfer service and currently offers access to 7 currencies in 26 countries (as of 05 May 2018) for transfer from Canada. With numerous payment and delivery options, VoPay provides an ultra secure service, with streamlined processes, encrypted data, and bank-grade security. To top it all off, you can be sure the company is helping a good cause, with VoPay donating a portion of any proceeds they make to educating children in underdeveloped countries.
How do you register and begin transferring funds?
It’s easy to send an international money transfer with VoPay. All you need to do is follow a few simple steps:
- Open an account. The first step to transferring money with VoPay is to sign up on their website for a free account. Simply enter your e-mail address and a password (or sign up with your Facebook account) and you will be re-directed to the transfer page.
- Book your currency. Select your destination country (from a convenient drop-down list) and enter the amount you wish to send. After you punch in your set amount, the fees and exchange rates will generate automatically.
- Enter personal details. Enter your recipient’s personal details (which include name and banking information) as well as your own information.
- Pay for your transfer. Choose how you want to pay (bank account or debit/credit card).
- Send your money. Confirm your transaction and the VoPay transfer bots will take care of the rest!
Most transfers are completed within 1-3 business days.Back to top
How much does it cost to transfer money with VoPay?
After you register for an account, you will get instant access to a quote for your transaction, which will outline exchange rates and fees. With no fees and competitive exchange rates, VoPay has a solid track record for helping thousands of Canadians save up to 8% on their international money transfer needs.
- Zero Fees. While many Canadian banks charge high fees for international money transfers, the fee to send money to countries from Canada is zero dollars.
- Competitive Exchange rates. The exchange rates promoted by VoPay are competitive when compared with Canadian banks and other money transfer services. The table below compares VoPay’s exchange rates with other suitable money transfer options.
|$1 CAD in exchange for:||Canadian Bank (RBC)||Money Transfer Service (TorFX)||VoPay|
|US dollar (USD)||0.7607||0.7777||0.7847|
|British pound (GBP)||0.5570||0.5749||0.5825|
|Swedish krona (GBP)||6.6445||6.8384||5.7040|
|Singapore dollar (SGD)||1.0095||1.0380||0.9320|
Exchange rates as of 05 May 2018 – subject to changeBack to top
Which currencies can you send with VoPay?
VoPay allows you to send funds to certain countries in Europe and the Baltics, as well as Singapore, the United Kingdom and the United States. Currencies available for transfer from Canadian dollars include:
What are the pros and cons of using VoPay?
- Zero fees. VoPay offers zero fee transactions for all Canadian transfers.
- Competitive exchange rates. Clients can expect bank-beating exchange rates that often out-compete other money transfer companies.
- No minimum transfer. There are no minimum transfer limits so you can send as little as $10 in a bank-to-bank transaction.
- Speedy transactions. The whole transfer can be completed online in less than 5 minutes.
- Solid tracking system. Payments are tracked, and VoPay keeps both you and your recipient up to date about the status of your transaction.
- Limited maximum amounts. The maximum allowable transfer amount is $999, so if you need to transfer more than that, it’s probably best to use another service.
- Limited currencies. There are only 7 available currencies for transfer from Canadian dollars (as of 05 May 2018) – with services limited to countries in Europe and the Baltics, as well as the Singapore, the United Kingdom and the United States.
What services does VoPay offer for businesses?
VoPay is powered by blockchain and offers business solutions for companies who need to send high volumes of payments globally.
- Streamlined process. Companies simply connect using an application-programming interface (API) and then use VoPay’s simple web panel to exchange currency,
- Limitless transactions. Business customers can send unlimited individual and batch transactions as required.
- Additional currencies. Companies transferring money with VoPay can access 80+ currencies.
- Enhanced delivery options. VoPay connects businesses to over 15,000 financial institutions and 350,000 cash pick up locations in over 120 countries.
Businesses that join VoPay are linking up to a global network, with clients sending hundreds of thousands of dollars overseas and saving up to 5% on transactions with premium exchange rates.
Frequently asked questions
Read more on this topic
Review: Ria money transfer With 240,000+ locations in 130 countries, Ria is the third-largest provider of international money transfers in the world. It offers great exchange rates, minimal fees and fast, secure transactions when you need to send funds overseas.
Sending money internationally during the coronavirus pandemic Learn about how COVID-19 may affect the ways you transfer cash around the world.
Alternatives to OFX If OFX isn't offered in your country or you're shopping around, compare their features like rates, fees and speed against the competition.
Western Union vs Moneycorp Compare Western Union and Moneycorp side by side to see who’s got the better value for money and faster transfers.
Western Union vs WorldFirst Compare Western Union and WorldFirst side by side on costs, transfer times and features.
Send money to Uzbekistan If you need to send money to Uzbekistan, this guide will help you find the lowest fees, best exchange rates and fastest transfer speeds.
Send money to the Democratic Republic of Congo Compare options for sending money to the Congo DRC.
Send money to Congo-Brazzaville Compare money transfer services to find a better deal when sending money to Congo-Brazzaville.
What is a telegraphic transfer? Find out everything you should know about telegraphic transfers and how safe they are.
Forex Trading Finder™: Compare forex trading tools Forex trading allows you to predict and try to profit from changes in the market value of global currencies.
Ask an Expert
You must be logged in to post a comment.