Zero fees on your first THREE money transfers
Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Instarem discount codes and exclusive coupons
Find out how to get a discount on your money transfer using an Instarem promo code.
Instarem discount codes and couponsWe don’t have any Instarem promo codes right now. Check back regularly for updates or take advantage of another money transfer offer.
What services does Instarem offer?
Instarem lets you send money overseas quickly and with low fees. You can send more than 15 currencies around the world and be guaranteed a fair exchange rate without a hidden margin added on. Be aware that Instarem only offers zero-margin transfers for some currencies and during certain hours. The company doesn’t make it clear which currencies and hours this applies to.
- One-off transfers. Instarem’s main focus is on one-off transfers for personal use. You can’t set up automated regulated payments just yet.
- Business transfers. You can pay staff, suppliers and freelancers that live overseas.
- Bank transfers. Instarem only lets you pay with a bank transfer, which means you can’t use your credit or debit card.
What currencies does Instarem support?
Instarem lets you send money in more than 20 different currencies. Some of the more popular ones include:
- AUD Australian dollar
- EUR Euro
- GBP British pound
- HKD Hong Kong dollar
- INR Indian rupee
- MYR Malaysian ringgit
- PHP Philippine peso
- THB Thai baht
- USD United States dollar
- VND Vietnamese dong
Pros and cons
- Transparent fees. You’ll know the fees upfront and there won’t be any hidden ones.
- Fast transfers. Transfers typically take one business day.
- Loyalty points. You can earn InstaPoints on sign up and each time you transfer, which can be redeemed later.
- Doesn’t use mid-market rate for all transfers. Instarem only offers zero-margin transfers for some currencies and during certain hours. The company doesn’t make it clear which currencies and hours this applies to.
- Only supports bank transfers. You won’t be able to use your card to pay for your transfer and you’ll only be able to send money to a bank account, which means no cash pick-ups or sending to a mobile.
- Limited availability. Instarem is only available in some markets at the moment, but has plans to expand soon. This also means it only offers a limited range of currencies compared to some other money transfer specialists.
See what your transfer with Instarem could look like
More guides on Finder
McAfee promo codes September 2021
McAfee is an antivirus with plans for individuals, multi devices and family. Install this award winning program and stay safe.
Greenbox Capital business loans review
Get financing for your business from this US-based company.
Hybrid vs. electric cars
Find out how to make the right environmentally friendly choice for your next vehicle between hybrid and electric cars.
Revolut alternatives in Canada
Looking for alternatives to Revolut? These challenger banks and financial apps may be just what you need.
Coast Capital Free Chequing, Free Debit, and More Account Review
Enjoy unlimited free transactions and zero monthly account fees with this basic chequing account.
If you are looking for a car loan and live in Ontario, check out online lender AutoLoanProviders.ca.
Western Union fees explained
Here’s what you need to know about Western Union fees and exchange rates for international money transfers from Canada.
5 bonus features to look for in a money transfer provider
SPONSORED: From cashback to super low fees, here are the Top 5 bonus features to look for in a money transfer—and how Simplii Financial can help you.
iRemit international money transfers review
Make simple and small transfers to the Philippines through the IREMITX app.
How to invest in renewables
Investing in renewable energy isn’t just good for the planet—it can be good for your portfolio too.
Ask an Expert
You must be logged in to post a comment.