Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
How to cancel your Netflix account with ease
If you're switching providers or simply taking some time off bingeing shows like House of Cards and Stranger Things, here's how to cancel your Netflix membership.
Streaming services don’t always make their cancellation procedures clear. Thankfully, you can cancel your Netflix subscription easily. The directions below will show you how to cancel your Netflix subscription.
Cancelling your Netflix account
- Visit netflix.com/ca from a browser on your desktop or laptop.
- If you’re already signed in, skip ahead to step three. If not, sign in using the username and password you chose when you started your subscription.
- Hover your mouse over the username or user icon in the top-right corner of the home screen.
- In the drop-down box, click “Your Account“.
- On the “My Account” screen, click “Cancel Membership” (located near the top of the screen under Membership and Billing).
- On the next screen, you will be given an exact date (e.g. 22 Jan 2016). This is the date your account is paid up to and the date your subscription will officially end.
- Click “Finish Cancellation” to complete the cancellation process.
Need more TV?
Cancelling Netflix? Why not try these streaming services for free
If you’ve had enough of Netflix, there are plenty of other ways you can get your entertainment fix.
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
More guides on Finder
Niftex is an innovative NFT platform that allows users to fractionalize NFTs. Find out how fractionalization works, what the advantages are.
CBD Oil Canada coupon codes October 2021
Check out these discount codes and see how much you could save on the varied catalogue of products available at CBD Oil Canada.
Rapid Test & Trace review
Compare rapid COVID-19 test kits from Rapid Test & Trace for price, accuracy and speed – see how tests work and find out what customers are saying.
Tax-loss selling can help reduce your tax bill when a capital gain is incurred. Find out when and how to do it.
A beginner’s guide to cryptocurrency ETFs
If you’re looking for ways to gain exposure to Bitcoin and other digital currencies, cryptocurrency ETFs could be worth exploring. Find out what crypto ETFs are and how they work in this introductory guide.
Hybrid vs. electric cars
Find out how to make the right environmentally friendly choice for your next vehicle between hybrid and electric cars.
How to get a $300 loan
Compare your $300 loan options to find a fast, affordable loan when you need it.
How to watch AEW All Out live in Canada
The wrestling return of all-time WWE great CM Punk headlines the biggest All Elite Wresting event yet.
Most popular streaming services
Canada ranks 5th out of 18 for the percentage of its population with at least one streaming service, with 61.24% paying for a subscription.
How to short the Nasdaq
Find out how to short the NASDAQ, the world’s second largest stock exchange, with inverse exchange-traded funds (ETFs) or derivatives.
Ask an Expert
You must be logged in to post a comment.