Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
How to buy Tokocrypto (TKO) in Canada
Learn how to buy Tokocrypto (TKO) easily by following a step-by-step guide and compare 10+ crypto exchanges.
How to buy Tokocrypto
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying Tokocrypto.
- Open an account on an exchange that supports TKO.
Jump to our table to compare popular options — just remember that most exchanges require an email address, phone number and proof of ID to register.
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy Tokocrypto.
- Buy Tokocrypto.
Complete your Tokocrypto purchase and then find the best wallet to store TKO.
What is Tokocrypto?
TKO is the token of the Tokocrypto exchange, one of Indonesia's first and largest registered cryptocurrency platforms. Tokocrypto aims to provide financial CeFi and DeFi services as well as be an educational tool for Indonesians to learn about cryptocurrency. The exchange offers other tokens also based on the Binance blockchain, including stablecoins tied to local currencies.
Tokocrypto (TKO) is the 518th largest cryptocurrency in the world by market cap, valued at $75,639,536. The current price of Tokocrypto is $1.01, which is -0.478% lower than yesterday. Prices have ranged between $1.04 and $0.997611 over the past 24 hours. All prices are listed in US dollars and accurate as of January 18, 2022 05:01 UTC.
Where to buy Tokocrypto
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade TKO by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Is it a good time to buy Tokocrypto?
The technical analysis gauge for Tokocrypto displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation to buy, sell or trade. It represents a technical analysis of Tokocrypto based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
This chart is not advice or a guarantee of success. Rather, it gauges the real-time recommendations of three popular technical indicators based on the performance of Tokocrypto: moving averages, oscillators and pivots. Finder is not responsible for how TKO performs.
Tokocrypto at a glance
|Total TKO supply||500,000,000|
|All time high||US$4.91|
|Token uses||Exchange token|
|Network||Binance Smart Chain|
Tokocrypto price performance over time
How to sell Tokocrypto
You can cash out your TKO with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have TKO on.
If you store your Tokocrypto in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of TKO you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Tokocrypto.
What to consider when buying TokocryptoTokocrypto relies on an unusual model; there aren't too many tokens native to an exchange. By connecting Binance's own blockchain to one of the world's most active crypto communities, the company hopes to tap a market with major room for growth.
- NFT potential. With its own TKO NFT Arcade, the Tokocrypto exchange hopes to become Indonesia's biggest NFT marketplace and a global player in the NFT market.
- CeFi and DeFi together. TKO combines old and new methods of making investors' money work for them. Users can invest, save and earn interest on their tokens after the manner of traditional CeFi services. The token can also be staked like a typical cryptocurrency, and can be loaned as with other DeFi tokens. This flexibility ties in to the educational aspect of the exchange – investors can use TKO within the CeFi and DeFi worlds and gain experience along the way. It remains to be seen whether users will be drawn to TKO's flexibility, or instead opt for tokens focused on one model or the other.
- Real-world and digital positioning. Since its founding in 2018, the Tokocrypto exchange has been Indonesia's fastest-growing exchange. The TKO token uses the Binance Smart Chain, and part of the ICO for TKO was held on Binance – the world's largest cryptocurrency exchange. Investors in TKO hope to take advantage of a token with great growth potential with real-world and digital support.
- Short track record. TKO's Binance-based ICO was held in March 2021. As of this writing, less than a quarter of available tokens were in circulation. As liquidity increases, the token price could vary widely – though not without risk.
Coins similar to Tokocrypto (TKO)
Tokocrypto (TKO) in news
ParaFi Capital-backed Crypto Venture Capital Firm Prepping Launch, Sources Say
MSCI Partners With Digital Assets Firm Menai Financial Group
'The risks outweigh the benefits' of a Swiss CBDC, says SNB governing board member
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including Tokocrypto, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of TKO is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the Tokocrypto or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
Kusama (KSM) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Kusama and how the token will perform in the future.
How to buy The Sandbox (SAND) in Canada
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy The Sandbox, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on SAND.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, history and performance
This guide explores the different ways of buying Shiba Inu on a cryptocurrency exchange as well as where you should store your cryptocurrency.
Baby Doge Coin (BABYDOGE) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Baby Doge Coin, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on BABYDOGE.
Pendle (PENDLE) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Pendle, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on PENDLE.
Hempcoin (THC) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Hempcoin, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on THC.
The ChampCoin (TCC) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy The ChampCoin, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on TCC.
GreenTrust (GNT) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy GreenTrust, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on GNT.
FUNToken (FUN) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy FUNToken, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on FUN.
SmartCash (SMART) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy SmartCash, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on SMART.