Planning your next getaway doesn’t have to break the bank when you take advantage of these deals Hotels.com bring to the table.
Hotels.com discounts and promos
Popular Hotels.com coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|7 May 2019||$10 off hotel stays with code||10****|
|30 May 2019||Up to 59% off hotels||********|
|21 May 2019||Up to 50% off hotels||********|
|28 Feb 2019||$10 off Canada hotels||********|
|5 Dec 2018||Get up to 30% off beach destinations||********|
About Hotels.com Coupon Codes
When you’re looking for the perfect place to escape to, Hotels.com has all the inspiration you need. From local city breaks, and weekend coastal escapes to luxury and budget stays in the farthest corners of the globe, you’ll find the accommodation that’s right for you through this online booking platform.
Want to get your hands on the hottest deals out there? At Finder, we’re dedicated to help you cut costs where you can, simply click on the deal you fancy from the list below and enjoy bigger savings on Hotels.com bookings.
Featured Image Source: Hotels.com Instagram
How do I use my Hotels.com discount code?
Hotels.com | Pros and Cons
- Sign up to the rewards scheme and get a free night for every 10 nights booked, whether that’s during a single trip or an accumulation of several stays.
- Compare hotel prices and facilities side by side with ease.
- Free delivery of your reservation confirmation via email.
- Create an account and get great deals, last-minute offers and information about hotels sent direct to your inbox.
- Cancellation terms vary between bookings. Be sure to read the fine print carefully before committing to a booking to avoid being left out of pocket.
How does Hotels.com delivery work?
When you book accommodation, flights or package deals online through Hotels.com, you’ll receive confirmation of your booking instantaneously via email.
What forms of payment does Hotels.com accept?
- Diners Club
What is the Hotels.com returns policy?
Each hotel stipulates it’s own cancellation terms and conditions. You’ll need to refer to the rules of your booking before committing to a reservation so that you know where you stand should the need to cancel arise.