The Co-operators home insurance
The Co-operators is a home insurance provider that offers a complementary suite of insurance packages.
The Co-operators has a network of licensed financial services agents across Canada that can manage your insurance as well as your finances.
On top of home insurance, The Co-operators also offers a number of different insurance options to ensure you get the protection you need in the areas where you need them the most. Discounts in the form of bundle packages also exist, but you’ll need to be part of a Co-operators Group plan to take advantage of these.
What is The Co-operators home insurance?
The Co-operators offers insurance and financial services, and its portfolio totals over $40 billion in assets. It has an established financial adviser network throughout Canada consisting of over 2,700 licensed insurance agents. For home insurance, The Co-operators extends coverage beyond just the home and can include identity fraud and personal property protection to name a few.
What other insurance coverage options does The Co-operators offer?
The Co-operators offers more insurance coverage than just home insurance. The best way to get more information about each of these insurance packages is to contact your nearest Co-operators financial services agent.
- Auto insurance. The Co-operators offers a number of auto insurance options that are tailored to the province you live in.
- Life insurance. The Co-operators offers life insurance packages that financially make sense for you at the current stage of your life.
- Business insurance. The Co-operators has been helping Canadian businesses for over 65 years with their commercial insurance solutions.
- Farm insurance. The Co-operators was founded by farms and offers insurance to help protect your farm.
- Travel insurance. Whether you’re visiting another country or visiting Canada, ensure you stay protected with a travel insurance package that makes sense for your travels.
The Co-operators home insurance bundles
The Co-operators offers a multi-product bundle package that offers some discounts on its insurance offerings. To qualify for this bundle package, you must be a part of The Co-operators Group Auto and Home Insurance and have an already existing group account.
What exclusions do I need to know about?
With The Co-operators home insurance, there are certain conditions and exclusions that may apply. It is imperative to read over your insurance contract to understand what those exclusions are. One caveat is that special limits are placed on jewellery or fine art. If the value of these items exceeds these limits, you can insure them as scheduled personal articles.
Benefits of The Co-operators home insurance
- Legitimacy. The Co-operators has an A- rating by the Better Business Bureau, despite not being accredited.
- Versatility. The Co-operators has a network of licensed financial services agents across Canada that can manage your insurance as well as your finances.
- 24/7. You can report a claim from anywhere at any time by calling their toll-free number at 1-800-265-2662.
Drawbacks of The Co-operators home insurance
- Limited discounts. In order to take advantage of their bundle packages, you must be a member of The Co-operators Group/Company plan.
What do customers say about The Co-operators home insurance?
The Co-operators home insurance has an A- rating on the Better Business Bureau website. There have been a small number of complaints filed against them, which the company has quickly settled.
How to contact The Co-operators home insurance?
- For general inquiries or to report a claim, you can call the toll-free number at 1-800-265-2662 and a Co-operators representative will be available 24/7 to take your call.
- For questions about your current policy, The Co-operators suggests it’s best to contact your nearest financial adviser.
- For questions about The Co-operators’ Online Services web portal or its mobile app, you can either call the toll-free number at 1-855-446-2667 or email its Client Service Support team.
The Co-operators home insurance mobile app
The Co-operators gives its customers the ability to use its mobile app to help them with their insurance needs. The Co-operators Insurance mobile app is available on select Android and Apple devices. The app gives Co-operators customers a quick, easy and secure way to access their proof of home insurance as well as their policy and billing information. It can also be used to contact a Co-operators representative and to make a claim or payment.
Compare other free home insurance quotes online
The Co-operators is a provider of home insurance in Canada. It fosters a co-operative arrangement with its licensed insurance and financial agents in Canada to find an insurance plan that financially makes sense for you.