Where to buy Halloween costumes online 2020
From kids to couples, here’s a list of the best places to buy Halloween costumes online.
Halloween is almost here, and whether you’re angling for a treat or bracing yourself for a trick, it’s important to look the part. October 31 is almost upon us, so if you’re still trying to decide on a costume to shock and scare your neighbours, you better get going.
So, without further a-boo, here’s our ghostly guide to Halloween costumes in Canada.
Shop a wide variety of costumes at Walmart. There will be something to scare everyone’s socks off!
- Large product range
- Something for adults and kids
- Get your trick and treat goodies here at the same time
- Get special offers when you sign up to receive the weekly flyer
Etsy has Halloween costumes for men, women and children that will be right up your alley. Enjoy this celebration while looking the part.
- Great organic products
- You will always find something unique
- Sexy and fun costumes for Halloween will suit the whole family
LightInTheBox is one of those stores that stocks just about everything. You can shop for Halloween decorations, accessories and costumes all in one place at this online store.
- 1,000 new items added daily
- Express shipping available (three to five days)
- 30-day satisfaction guarantee with free returns
Loot Crate gives you some really groovy pop culture collectibles and gear. There are lots of Halloween tees in their loot wear section, including Ghostbusters, skulls and other geeky but creepy items.
- Popular pop culture site
- Everything from underwear, tees and socks to wizarding wear and more
- Fun and unique items that are great for a more conservative Halloween look
Oya Costumes is a local online costume business that sells all sorts of fun items including Halloween costumes, makeup, masks and lots more.
- Free ground shipping for orders over CAD$89.95, and free pick-up from the Montreal warehouse
- Excellent service
- Over 1,000 Halloween items to choose from
The Violent Vixen has lots of garb that is creepy enough for Halloween along with cool gear for every day
- Great range of fun costumes, clothing, lingerie, shoes, bags, accessories and more
- Clearance section
- Sizing help online
Global marketplace eBay sells everything from makeup to tires, so if you can’t find your Halloween costume anywhere else, you’ll definitely find it on eBay.
- Afterpay is available
- You can easily buy in bulk to save money
- Sign up to eBay Plus and score free shipping and returns on millions of items
If you’re looking for trending knick-knacks, toys and fun costumes, Mighty Ape is the store for you. It has great masks, accessories and full costume options for adults and kids.
- Subscribe to the newsletter so you never miss a deal
- Live chat is available
- Affordable prices
- Worldwide shipping from Australia
The Costume Shoppe
Whether you are into ultra-scary or mild-mannered Halloween outfits like Mary Poppins, there is something for everyone at The Costume Shoppe. Get all your Halloween costumes, accessories and makeup here in a huge variety of sizes.
- Shop by themes
- Costumes for babies through to adults
- Costume shoes are available here
- Flat rate of $10 for ground shipping in Canada
The best retailers when it comes to shopping for Halloween costumes online
Which of these retailers offer free delivery?
- Amazon: Free shipping on millions of items with Amazon Prime
- Etsy: Free shipping from selected sellers
- Oya Costumes: Free ground shipping for orders over CAD$89.95 and free pick-up from the Montreal warehouse
- eBay: Sign up to eBay Plus and score free shipping and returns on millions of items