- Interest Rate
- Loan Amount
- $300 - $3,000
- Loan Term
- Up to 6 months
Give Me Cash to Go is an online lender that offers no credit check loans of up to $3,000. It's quick and easy to apply for a loan online, and borrowers with all types of credit are accepted. If approved, your loan will also be funded as soon as the next business day.
Give Me Cash to Go says its APR is 18%. However, watch out for a high fee that may be added to your payments. Make sure you're aware of the total cost of borrowing before deciding if this is the right loan for you.
Approval within minutes
Easier requirements than financial institutions
No credit check
May charge a high fee in addition to interest
What is Give Me Cash to Go?
Give Me Cash to Go offers short-term loans of $300 to $3,000 online. There are no credit checks to apply, and the online application process takes a few minutes to complete.
Give Me Cash to Go says it offers bad credit loans, payday loans, personal loans and no credit check loans. Loans are unsecured, so you don’t need to provide any assets as collateral,
Is Give Me Cash to Go legit?
However, Give Me Cash to Go does not have a Better Business Bureau listing. And while its Google profile lists a phone number and Montreal address, these details are not listed on the Give Me Cash to Go website.
Alternatives to Give Me Cash to Go loans
Features of Give Me Cash to Go loans
|Loan amount||$300 – $3,000|
|Loan term||Up to 6 months|
|Interest rate||18%, but it may charge a high fee in addition to the interest rate|
|Eligibility requirements||Recurring eligible income|
What are the interest rates of Give Me Cash to Go loans?
It’s not entirely clear what APR range to expect with Give Me Cash to Go loans. Give Me Cash to Go says its interest rate is 18%. However, some customer reviews mention that additional fees apply, so the APR may end up being much higher.
That’s why it’s vital to check any loan agreement closely before signing and to check whether any fees have been added to your payments. Make sure you know exactly how much you’ll have to repay, including the breakdown of the principal, interest and fees, before deciding if this is the right loan for you.
Benefits of Give Me Cash to Go loans
- Easy online application. It only takes a few minutes to apply for a loan online.
- Fast access to funds. Once you apply for a loan, you could get your money as soon as the next business day.
- No collateral required. Give Me Cash to Go offers unsecured loans, so you won’t have to put any of your assets up as collateral.
- No credit checks. Bad credit is OK if you apply for a loan with Give Me Cash to Go, and you won’t need to complete a credit check to qualify for funding.
- 24/7. Give Me Cash to Go says its customer care team is available 24/7 to answer any questions you may have.
What to watch out for
- No phone number. There is no contact phone number listed on the Give Me Cash to Go website. There is a phone number listed on the business’ Google profile, but that same number also comes up in a Google search as a number listed for Northstar Brokers. You can check out our Northstar Brokers review here.
- High cost of borrowing. Loan fees apply in addition to an interest rate of 18%, so you can expect a high APR to apply to your loan. This means you could end up having to repay significantly more than the loan amount.
- Payday loan licence not disclosed. Give Me Cash to Go says it’s a licensed payday lender, but we couldn’t find its licence on its website or provincial databases.
- Online bank verification. Give Me Cash to Go requires you to connect your bank account details. Only use bank verification if you’re sure a lender is legitimate and reputable.
What do Give Me Cash to Go reviews have to say?
There aren’t many Give Me Cash to Go reviews from customers online. However, the handful of reviews we could find were negative, featuring complaints about factors such as additional fees and unanswered phone calls.
It’s also worth mentioning that Northstar Brokers, which shares an address and phone number with Give Me Cash to Go in some Google listings, is not Better Business Bureau accredited and has an F rating from the BBB. The BBB had closed more than 41 complaints against Northstar Brokers in the 3 years prior to October 2023, and Northstar Brokers has an average score of 1.4 out of 5 stars from 36 Google reviews.
Summary of Give Me Cash to Go reviews
|Google reviews||1 out of 5 stars, based on 4 Google reviews|
|Trustpilot reviews||No Give Me Cash to Go reviews available|
|Facebook reviews||No Give Me Cash to Go reviews available|
|Customer reviews verified as of||16 October 2023|
Am I eligible for a loan from Give Me Cash to Go?
Give Me Cash to Go doesn’t list any detailed eligibility requirements online. However, as a general guide, to qualify for a loan you will typically need to:
- Be a Canadian resident
- Be the age of majority in your province or territory
- Meet employment requirements
- Earn sufficient income to be able to afford your loan repayments
How to apply to Give Me Cash to Go online
You can fill out an online application with Give Me Cash to Go by completing the following steps:
- Click the “Apply Now” link on the Give Me Cash to Go website.
- Select your province and the loan amount you want to apply for.
- Enter your name, email address, phone number and date of birth.
- Enter your income and employment details.
- Supply any supporting documents required, such as proof of ID and proof of income.
- Submit your loan application.
Give Me Cash to Go is worth a look if you have bad credit and you need a fast online loan. Just be aware that high rates and fees may apply, so it’s important to compare a range of loan options to find financing that’s right for you.