Join the fastest-growing digital gaming marketplace and keep up-to-date with the latest discounts and promos right here.
G2A discounts, promo codes, coupons and sales
Popular G2A coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|20 Nov 2018||Xbox Live gold subscription card 3 months Global Xbox Live from 11.39 Euro||********|
What you need to know about G2A?
G2A has been taking the gaming world by storm on a global scale since it’s founding in 2010. Today the website boasts a total customer base of over 16 million. Users can buy and sell genuine game CD keys for top gaming platforms including Steam, Origin, Xbox, PSN and more.
If you’re an eager gamer looking for a great deal you can snatch up, we’ve rounded up some of the hottest discounts and promos available at G2A right now. Up your game without having to overstretch your budget today.
How do I use my discount code at G2A?
- Browse the gaming-dedicated catalogue until you find what you’re looking for.
- Click “Buy Now” to add the item to your cart:
3. Review your items and scroll down the page.
4. Pop your cashback code in the allocated box and hit “Apply”:
5. Select the checkbox to confirm that you agree with the Terms and Conditions
6. Enter your email address and click “Go to Payment”
G2A Review | Pros and Cons
- The purchasing process is really quick and easy.
- Anyone can sell on G2A.com. Sellers include individuals, games distributors, game developers and wholesalers.
- Up to 10% cashback on purchases for members. Every time you pay online using your G2A Wallet you’ll be rewarded with cash back that goes to your G2A Wallet.
- There’s no room for error. You won’t be able to get a refund if you end up buying a game for the wrong region. Most keys offer a global option but look out for this.
How can I get G2A free shipping?
G2A offers instant delivery. You will receive your purchase as soon as you’ve completed the checkout procedure in digital format via download.
What forms of payment do G2A accept?
What is the G2A returns policy?
Whether you’re a user or a seller, it is your responsibility to check all the terms and conditions of the sale, including the outlined refund and return details. The info you need will be stipulated on the individual product pages. It’s highly important that you take the time to read the fine print carefully before completing your purchase.