Xbox Live gold subscription card 3 months Global Xbox Live from 11.39 Euro
Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
G2A Boxing Day sales 2023
Get set to score huge discounts during the G2A Boxing Day event.
When it comes to upping your in-game experience, G2A offers everything you need to reach that next-level feeling. What’s more, Boxing Day has finally arrived and prices at this top gamer’s paradise are crashing down everywhere. If you’ve been planning a G2A-based shopping spree, you’re in for a treat right now.
Scroll on to see all the very best opportunities to save on the table at G2A throughout the 2023 Boxing Day event.
The latest G2A offers
Popular G2A coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|1 Jul 2019||Xbox Live gold subscription card 3 months Global Xbox Live from 11.39 Euro||********|
What products does G2A sell?
G2A has been a go-to for gamers all over the map since its founding in 2010. Today the website boasts a total customer base of more than 16 million users. Here you can buy and sell genuine game CD keys for all the top gaming platforms including Steam, GOG, Xbox, PSN and more. This retailer even stocks new and refurbished consoles, controllers and accessories; gamers merchandise including collectibles, clothing and gaming chairs; and gift cards so that you can give the gamer in your life the gift of choice.
Shopping online vs shopping in-store
G2A is currently an online-only operation. If you want to make the most of its exclusive Boxing Day event this year, you’ll need to head to the online store to do so. That’s a major pro in our books though. What this means is that you get to take in all the deals and discounts at your own pace from your favourite spot on the sofa. Ideal!
What will be on sale during the G2A Boxing Day sale?
Based on sales events in the past few years, we think it’s safe to say that Boxing Day at G2A will be unmissable this time around. Highlights from previous Boxing Day sales include discounts of up to 90% off game keys and up to 60% off gaming subscriptions. Expect to see something similar when the sale lands this year.
What is the G2A returns policy?
When using the G2A platform, whether you’re a buyer or a seller, it is your responsibility to check all the terms and conditions of the sale. This includes any outlined refund and return details. All the information you need will be stated on each of the individual product pages. It’s vital that you take the time to read the fine print carefully before completing your purchase so that you know exactly where you stand should the need to return a product arise.
Tips and tricks for shopping on Boxing Day
Here are some great tips and tricks to ensure you shop savvy during this year’s Boxing Day event:
- Subscribe to Finder’s newsletter. Sign up to receive our newsletter and we’ll keep you in the loop with the very best gaming deals and discounts throughout this year’s Boxing Day event.
- Set yourself a budget and stick to it. If you’re determined to shop during the sales this year, it’s a good idea to get your finances in order first. Work out an affordable amount to spend during your sale shopping spree and stick to it to avoid getting into unnecessary debt.
- Make a list. If you’ve been planning your G2A shopping spree for a while, you probably have an idea of what you want to purchase during the sales already. Do yourself a favour, write them down. By giving yourself a sale shopping goal, you’ll avoid the risk of buying things you didn’t want or need just because the deal seems too good to resist.
- Browse in advance. Spend some time getting to grips with the G2A website. Get used to navigating the platform and try to pick out the products you want to buy in advance and add them to your basket. This will help you see exactly how much you stand to save when the event launches.
- Remember to apply your coupon. This retailer quite often uses discount coupons during promotional sale events. If this is the case on Boxing Day, don’t forget to apply yours during the purchasing process. Failing to apply your coupon could result in you paying full price during the sales!
- Do your research. Plenty of other online platforms offer similar products to those available at G2A. Be sure to check what deals and discounts this retailer’s competitors are offering before completing your purchase to avoid missing out on a better deal elsewhere.
More guides on Finder
Best bad credit loans in PEI
Compare some of the best bad credit loans in PEI.
Your guide to the features, interest rates and fees to expect when you apply for a short-term loan with Credito.
5 apps like Bree in Canada
Pay for unexpected bills and avoid overdrafts when you sign up for apps like Bree.
Debt Relief Canada (reliefcanada.ca) review
Take a closer look at the debt relief solutions, features and fees of Debt Relief Canada.
Desjardins Online Brokerage (Disnat) review 2023
Learn more about Desjardins Online Brokerage (Disnat) to see if it’s the right broker for you.
Guide to finding the best prepaid card in Canada in June 2023
We show you the best prepaid credit cards in Canada, whether you’re looking for a prepaid card with no fees, cash back rewards, or travel perks, or more.
How to buy Sui (SUI) in Canada
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Sui, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (SUI).
5 apps like Nyble in Canada
Compare apps like Nyble in Canada to access emergency funding.
Your guide to buying and financing a car in Canada with RightRide.
Compare bad credit car loans in BC
Your guide to bad credit car loans in BC and how to find the right financing for your needs.