50% off basketball, boots, clothing and more
Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Foot Locker Boxing Day Sales 2021
Here’s how to shop savvy and save big on footwear in Foot Locker’s Boxing Day 26th December sales this year.
When we’re craving the freshest footwear trends the fashion market has to offer, we all turn to Foot Locker. It’s a one-stop shop for all the latest releases from stylish sportswear brands including Adidas, Nike, Timberland and New Balance. Pick up top trending footwear for the whole family and put that style back in your swagger. As Boxing Day approaches, we’re all anticipating the cost cutting deals and discounts that will be offered at Foot Locker across our favourite footwear brands. Here’s the insight you’re after to ensure you put those credit cards to good use in the sales this year.
Latest Foot Locker deals:
Popular Foot Locker coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|2 Jun 2021||50% off basketball, boots, clothing and more||********|
|5 Aug 2021||30% off adidas footwear||********|
|2 Jun 2021||FREE shipping||********|
|2 Jun 2021||$10 off your orders over $50||********|
|2 Jun 2021||Up to $20 FREE reward card for Platinum members||********|
What products does Foot Locker sell?
Foot Locker has all your favourite branded sneakers, trainers and sports shoes. You can shop by brand for kids, men and women, to find the footwear that you’re after. Some of the most popular brands available here include Jordan, Puma, Converse and Vans. But, Foot Locker’s catalogue of branded footwear is more extensive than this handful of lines. So, when you’re in the market for basketball, boots or running shoes, you’ll be able to pick up an innovative pair that have been engineered especially to cater to the specific sporting activity you’re shopping for. Shop “Sale” and get your hands on some trendy discounted sneaks, or view their “Release Calendar” and get all the info on upcoming footwear releases to keep your sportswear shoes contemporary.
Shopping online vs in-store
Boxing Day sales are notorious for being hectic with crushes of crowds all trying to get their hands on their favourite footwear brands for less. Why not save yourself the headache that ensues from shopping in store this year? All the deals and discounts offered in store are readily available online too, so you won’t have to worry about missing out by staying home. Laze in lavish tranquility as you browse the sale from the comfort of your sofa, at your own stride.
What will be on sale during the Foot Locker Boxing Day sale?
The jury’s still out regarding the official deals and discounts that will be available when Foot Locker launches it’s Boxing Day sale, which leads to a bit of speculation on our part. We’ve scoured the internet to find exclusive info on past sales events at Foot Locker and have been delighted with what we’ve uncovered. Last Year’s Boxing Day sale saw prices on our favourite footwear brands slashed by up to 75%, so we’re expecting something similarly next level this year too!
What is Foot Locker returns policy?
If you need to return for any reason you can do so within 45 days from dispatch of your order, or purchase in store. All products must be returned in their original condition. You can return in store free of charge, or via mail at your own cost.
Tips and tricks for shopping on Boxing Day
Here’s the tips and tricks to shopping smarter during sales events.
- Subscribe to Finder’s newsletter. If you subscribe to our newsletter, we’ll send all the exclusive and latest info surrounding Boxing Day sales events direct to your inbox. Sign up by entering your email address in the below subscription box.
- Set yourself a budget and stick to it! Stick to your means. It’s easy to become dazzled by discounts in the biggest sale events of the shopping calculator, but you must resist. Set yourself a budget that’s both realistic and affordable.
- Make a list. Clear out and sort through your shoe closet. Work out what you actually need to replace in this year’s sales and, write it down. That way, you won’t be blind-sided into buying footwear you don’t want or need just because a deal or discount is hard to resist.
- Browse in advance. Once you’ve compiled your list, browse the site before the sale launches. If you spot something you can’t possibly live without, add it to your basket. When morning comes and the sale’s in full swing, you’ll be able to checkout quicker without risking the item you’re after selling out.
- Do your research. Boxing Day brings one of the fiercest retailer competitions there is. Plenty of other sites stock the same brands as Foot Locker so be sure to shop around. You wouldn’t want to find out later that you could have gotten your new sneaks for 20% less later, would you?