Personal loans allow you to cover unforeseen expenses or buy that luxury good you’ve been eyeing.
First time users of FlexFi can typically apply for a $2,500 personal loan, at an interest rate of 19.9% – 44%. Return customers with good track records of making repayments can become eligible for higher limits. If you need funds for a rainy day, or just need to finance a trip away, then consider a personal loan from FlexFi.
finder does not currently have access to this personal loan provider. Please review the product details, application criteria and terms and conditions on the provider website if you are considering applying for this product.
Pros and cons
- No early repayment fees and application fees.
- Better offers for return clients.
- Low loan limit for first time users.
- Potentially high interest rates.
Main points to consider with a FlexFi personal loan
FlexiFi personal loans are available between $1,000 and $10,000. Loan terms from 9 to 36 months can be selected, depending on your repayment abilities. Interest rates for these loans will range from 19.9% – 44%.
Features of a personal loan from FlexFi
- Interest rates between 19.9% to 44%. Interest rates are determined by your credit history, loan size and ability to make repayments.
- Flexible loan size. You can apply for a personal loan of $1,000 – $10,000. First time borrowers tend to be capped at $2,500, while return customers are more likely to be approved for higher amounts.
- Fast access to funds. If your loan is approved, you should receive your funds within one day of FlexFi receiving your documents and forms.
- Loan terms. Loan terms can vary between 9 and 36 months. Longer terms may mean smaller repayments but higher total interest.
- Repayment options. FlexFi allows you to make repayments once a month, twice a month or once a week.
- Online calculator. You can use the FlexFi online calculator to generate an approximation of the repayments required for your desired loan. Using the calculator will not impact your credit score.
- Three client levels. FlexFi categorises clients as “Silver”, “Gold” and “Platinum”. Silver clients are first time borrowers, Gold clients are return borrowers with good payment records and Platinum clients are return borrowers with excellent payment records.
- Backers. If you have a low credit score or checkered credit history, you may require a backer for your loan.
- Online application. Applications can take as little as two minutes. Forms are all available online and are simple to complete if you have all your information on hand.
How much does the loan cost?
The overall cost of your loan will depend on its structure and detail. The size of the loan, the term of the loan and your financial history will all have a bearing on total loan cost.
The following fees may apply to your loan:
- Missed payment and default fees
How to apply for a FlexFi personal loan
You can apply for a FlexFi personal loan by clicking the green “Go to Site” link on this page. To be eligible you must, at a minimum:
- Be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident or have a valid work permit.
- Be a resident of British Columbia, Alberta, Manitoba or Ontario.
- Be employed. If you are currently not working, you may qualify upon providing a co-signer.
- Provide references.
When applying for a loan you generally need to provide:
- Identification. You will need to provide either a Canadian driver’s licence, passport or birth certificate.
- Verification of employment and income. You will need to supply three months of payslips and bank statements.