Finjoy Capital Personal Loan
Personal loans allow you to cover unforeseen expenses or buy that luxury good you've been eyeing.Finjoy Capital Personal Loan are available between $1,000 and $10,000. Loan terms from 9 months to 36 months can be selected, depending on your repayment abilities.
Max. Loan Amount
If you need funds for a rainy day, or just need to finance a trip away, then consider a personal loan from Finjoy Capital. Finjoy Capital was previously known as FlexFi.
Pros and cons
- No early repayment fees and application fees.
- Better offers for return clients.
- Low loan limit for first time users.
- Potentially high interest rates.
Main points to consider with a Finjoy Capital Personal LoanFinjoy Capital Personal Loan are available between $1,000 and $10,000. Loan terms from 9 months to 36 months can be selected, depending on your repayment abilities.
Features of a personal loan from Finjoy Capital
- Flexible loan size. You can apply for a personal loan of $1,000 – $10,000.
- Fast access to funds. If your loan is approved, you should receive your funds within one day of Finjoy Capital receiving your documents and forms.
- Loan terms. Loan terms can vary between 9 months and 36 months. Longer terms may mean smaller repayments but higher total interest.
- Repayment options. Finjoy Capital allows you to make repayments once a month, twice a month or once a week.
- Online calculator. You can use the Finjoy Capital online calculator to generate an approximation of the repayments required for your desired loan. Using the calculator will not impact your credit score.
- Three client levels. Finjoy Capital categorises clients as “Silver”, “Gold” and “Platinum”. Silver clients are first time borrowers, Gold clients are return borrowers with good payment records and Platinum clients are return borrowers with excellent payment records.
- Backers. If you have a low credit score or checkered credit history, you may require a backer for your loan.
- Online application. Applications can take as little as two minutes. Forms are all available online and are simple to complete if you have all your information on hand.
How much does the loan cost?
The overall cost of your loan will depend on its structure and detail. The size of the loan, the term of the loan and your financial history will all have a bearing on total loan cost.
The following fees may apply to your loan:
- Missed payment and default fees
How to apply for a Finjoy Capital personal loan
You can apply for a Finjoy Capital personal loan by heading to the Finjoy Capital website. To be eligible you must, at a minimum:
- Be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident or have a valid work permit.
- Be a resident of British Columbia, Alberta, Manitoba or Ontario.
- Be employed. If you are currently not working, you may qualify upon providing a co-signer.
- Provide references.
When applying for a loan you generally need to provide:
- Identification. You will need to provide either a Canadian driver’s licence, passport or birth certificate.
- Verification of employment and income. You will need to supply three months of payslips and bank statements.