Save big on car hires around the world with the latest Europcar promo codes.
With Europcar hires available across the globe, no matter where you are, know you can get the best deal on it by checking right here first for the latest promo codes.
With more than 3,300 pick-up and drop-off locations across more than 140 countries in Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Latin America and Asia Pacific, we’ve got you covered wherever your next adventure takes you.
Verified Europcar coupon codes
Popular Europcar coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|27 Feb 2019||Up to 25% off when you pay online||********|
|20 Mar 2019||15% off Australia and New Zealand rentals||********|
|20 Mar 2019||Up to 35% off spring and summer car rentals||********|
|20 Mar 2019||Up to 25% off Europe car rentals||********|
|13 Mar 2019||Up to 35% off car hire in UK||********|
Europcar Canada locations | Where can I hire my vehicle?
One of the many conveniences about large car rental services is their extensive network of pick up and drop off locations.
Europcar has more than 3,300 locations around the world, with more than 50 of them being in Canada. You can find a Europcar outlet at most airports and in both capital cities and regional locations across the globe.
Hiring in Canada? You can collect or drop off your vehicle in:
What cars does Europcar have?
4WD and SUV
Medium and Large
Buses, Trucks and Utes
Europcar Canada | Pros and Cons
- Privilege Club Membership: Once you’ve rented your first car from Europcar, you will automatically gain membership to the Privilege Club. Members enjoy benefits like quick and easy ordering (you just need to show your driver’s licence), guaranteed car availability and discounts.
- Carbon offset program available.
- Easy airport pickup. If you are picking up our car at the airport, Europcar will wait for you if your flight is delayed. Simply enter your flight number at the time of booking.
- Long-term discounts. Europcar often has deals where the longer you keep the car, the cheaper the per-day rate is.
- Cancellation fees. You could be charged cancellation fees if you cancel your reservation within a certain time period. (See the terms and conditions before you book).
Removing or reducing your excess | What options do I have to remove my excess?
If you get into an accident or your rental vehicle is stolen or damaged during use, you will have to pay an excess charge. This charge can be upwards of $6,000 depending on the car and rental company.
Here are ways you can remove or reduce your excess:
1. Pay for an excess waiver with the car rental company
- The cost of this will vary depending on the destination and is usually charged at a daily rate. Some rental companies may only let you reduce part of your excess.
2. Buy car rental excess insurance
- There are a number of Canadian insurance companies that offer cover for car rental excess charges. It pays to do your homework, especially if you hire vehicles on a regular basis.
3. Buy travel insurance with car rental excess cover
- Travel insurance policies typically include car rental excess cover automatically up to $6,000.
4. Credit card travel insurance
- Some credit cards provide domestic car hire excess liability via its complimentary travel insurance options. If unsure, contact your credit card company for full details on what your complimentary travel insurance includes.
Europcar Canada quotes and bookings: How does it work?
Only the owner of the credit card used to make the booking can pick up the car.
When you order your car online, you will not pay for it right away. Your credit card details will be recorded for security and insurance purposes only. You will be given an estimate at the time of booking (based on distance travelled, rental time, age of driver, etc.), and your card will be charged when you return the car.
What forms of payment does Europcar accept?
Europcar accepts all major credit cards. You must use a debit or credit card to reserve and pay for your rental car.
Do I need to pay a deposit?
No. While you do need to supply credit card details at the time of booking, you won’t pay anything until you pick up your car.
How to modify or cancel your Europcar booking
Once you’ve made a booking, you can cancel or make changes to the reservation online.
Go to Europcar’s site and log into to your account using the details registered at the time of booking. You can now change your reservation or cancel your booking. Extensions of your rental period can be made any time up to two hours before the vehicle is due to be returned.