Get 10% off car and van rentals
No matter where you are in the world, get the best deals by checking right here first for the latest Europcar promo codes.
With more than 3,300 pick-up and drop-off locations across more than 140 countries in Europe, Africa, the Middle East Latin America and Asia Pacific, we’ve got you covered wherever your next adventure takes you.
Verified Europcar coupon codes
Europcar Canada locations | Where can I hire my vehicle?
One of the many conveniences about large car rental services is their extensive network of pick up and drop off locations.
Europcar has more than 3,300 locations around the world, with more than 50 of them being in Canada. You can find a Europcar outlet at most airports and in both capital cities and regional locations across the globe.
Hiring in Canada? You can collect or drop off your vehicle in:
- Fort McMurray
- Grand Prairie
- La Macaza
- La Prairie
- Montreal Dorval
- Outremont Lilite Italy
- Plateau Mont-Royal
- Saint Hubert
- Saint John
- Sept Iles
- St Catharines
- Trois Rivières
- Val D’or
What cars does Europcar have?
4WD and SUV
Medium and Large
Buses, Trucks and Utes
Europcar Canada | Pros and Cons
- Privilege Club Membership: Once you’ve rented your first car from Europcar, you will automatically gain membership to the Privilege Club. Members enjoy benefits like quick and easy ordering (you just need to show your driver’s licence), guaranteed car availability and discounts.
- Greenfleet: Europcar are partnered with Greenfleet and have a carbon offset program available to benefit the environment.
- Easy airport pickup. If you are picking up our car at the airport, Europcar will wait for you if your flight is delayed. Simply enter your flight number at the time of booking.
- Long-term discounts. Europcar often has deals where the longer you keep the car, the cheaper the per-day rate is.
- Convenient booking process. It is easier and cheaper to hire a car when booking with Europcar online.
- Variety of car models: Choose from vehicles ranging from affordable to luxury.
- Cancellation fees. You could be charged cancellation fees if you cancel your reservation within a certain time period. (See the terms and conditions before you book).
Removing or reducing your excess | What options do I have to remove my excess?
If you get into an accident or your rental vehicle is stolen or damaged during use, you will have to pay an excess charge. This charge can be upwards of $6,000 depending on the car and rental company.
Here are ways you can remove or reduce your excess:
1. Pay for an excess waiver with the car rental company
- The cost of this will vary depending on the destination and is usually charged at a daily rate. Some rental companies may only let you reduce part of your excess.
2. Buy car rental excess insurance
- There are a number of Canadian insurance companies that offer cover for car rental excess charges. It pays to do your homework, especially if you hire vehicles on a regular basis.
3. Buy travel insurance with car rental excess cover
- Travel insurance policies typically include car rental excess cover automatically up to $6,000.
4. Credit card travel insurance
- Some credit cards provide domestic car hire excess liability via its complimentary travel insurance options. If unsure, contact your credit card company for full details on what your complimentary travel insurance includes.
Europcar Canada quotes and bookings: How does it work?
Only the owner of the credit card used to make the booking can pick up the car.
When you order your car online, you will not pay for it right away. Your credit card details will be recorded for security and insurance purposes only. You will be given an estimate at the time of booking (based on distance travelled, rental time, age of driver, etc.), and your card will be charged when you return the car.
What forms of payment does Europcar accept?
Europcar accepts all major credit cards. You must use a debit or credit card to reserve and pay for your rental car.
Do I need to pay a deposit?
No. While you do need to supply credit card details at the time of booking, you won’t pay anything until you pick up your car.
How to modify or cancel your Europcar booking
Once you’ve made a booking, you can cancel or make changes to the reservation online.
Go to Europcar’s site and log into to your account using the details registered at the time of booking. You can now change your reservation or cancel your booking. Extensions of your rental period can be made any time up to two hours before the vehicle is due to be returned.
More guides on Finder
Rapid Test & Trace coupon codes October 2021
Cut costs on accurate antigen tests online at Rapid Test & Trace with one of the active coupon codes we’ve rounded up.
Best cheap stocks to buy now
Stock trading doesn’t have to be expensive. Using Finder’s proprietary algorithm, we’ve identified the best cheap Canadian and US stocks to buy now.
Binance NFT Marketplace Review and Guide
The Binance NFT Marketplace offers one of the safest NFT marketplaces for creating, buying and selling NFTs.
The best Black Friday tablet deals in 2021
Whether you’re looking for an Apple iPad, a Surface Pro or a Galaxy Tab, check out these Black Friday tablet deals.
Best Dogecoin wallets (DOGE)
Looking for the best Dogecoin wallet? Here are the five best options for storing your Doge
Where to buy outdoor Halloween decorations online in Canada 2021
We list some of the best retailers of outdoor Halloween decorations online in Canada to help you prepare your front yard for some trick-or-treating.
The best Black Friday phone deals in 2021
Tired of wrestling with your slow, outdated smartphone? Improve your on-the-go lifestyle with these Black Friday phone deals in Canada.
A beginner’s guide to cryptocurrency ETFs
If you’re looking for ways to gain exposure to Bitcoin and other digital currencies, cryptocurrency ETFs could be worth exploring. Find out what crypto ETFs are and how they work in this introductory guide.
Top Brands like TNA 2021
Love TNA Clothing? Here’s everything you need to know about shopping at stores like TNA.