Find love on eHarmony today and save money with the latest discount and promo codes.
Current eHarmony discounts, promo codes, coupons and sales:
Popular eharmony coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|9 Mar 2019||10% off any membership||RIG****|
|12 Feb 2019||Find your perfect match at eHarmony||********|
What you need to know about eHarmony?
eHarmony Canada deliver 1.9 million matches daily! It is the first online dating agency to use scientific approaches that allows you to be matched with other suitable singles in Canada. They are committed to helping you find love by using their eHarmony Compatibility Matching System®, a questionnaire that narrows down your prospective matches from thousands of singles, taking the stress away and helping you find a quality, long lasting relationship that shares your common interests.
On eHarmony they also allow you to join groups that hold the same, beliefs, goals or background as you, including Christian dating, Senior dating, lifestyle dating and many more.
And as an added bonus not only is eHarmony a dating website but also when joining, you have access to their team of relationship experts who help you on your online dating journey!
How do I use my Discount code?
- Select the eHarmony promo code you would like to use from the list provided on the “eHarmony Promotions” page.
- Highlight the chosen code with your mouse and then copy it by right clicking with your mouse and press ‘copy’.
- Go to the eHarmony Canada section and sign up for free.
- Begin filling in the relationship questionnaire which will take you through a series of pages. Make sure that you complete all sections.
- Once you complete your questionnaire, you will get a free personality profile. Start by uploading your photo. You can always choose to upload your photo later.
- The site can now begin the matchmaking process for you!
- Choose your subscription plan and paste in your eHarmony promo code.
- Proceed with the billing and payment process then click on ‘submit’.
- Congratulations! You’ve saved on your membership purchase with eHarmony.
eHarmony Review | Pros and Cons:
- Registration. Registration is free.
- Subscriptions. Multiple subscriptions so you can pick what is best for you.
- Dating preferences. Varying dating preferences for you to select, such as profession, religion, orientation and city.
- Privacy. Privacy is of the utmost importance to eHarmony. Other members will not be able to see sensitive information.
- Scientific matching. eHarmony uses their scientific matching system that helps connect you with people who are really compatible with you!
- Experts. Relationship and dating advice from their team of experts.
- Costs. Although registration is free, you will need to subscribe to a dating plan with the cheapest being $10.95 per month.
- Live chat. No live chat service to help members.
Registration guide for eHarmony
Registering on eHarmony is quite easy. It will take you about 10 minutes to complete their questionnaire, so it is advised that you take your time while answering.
You will first be asked to sign up to the site, which is free of charge. After you register, you’ll be asked a series of questions based on your personality. Once completed you can begin creating your profile and uploading a profile picture.
Finally, you can select your subscription plan and start getting matches!
Subscriptions on eHarmony
There are three different subscriptions on eHarmony for you to choose from depending on your requirements. These are;
- Great Value 24 months
- Best Value 12 months
- Popular Choice 6 months
What forms of payment does eHarmony accept?
What is the eHarmony’s returns policy?
eHarmony has a one-week risk-free guarantee. You’ll get a refund within your first week of joining the site if you’re unsatisfied with the services provided. Along with the risk-free policy, you can also cancel your subscription and receive a full refund. However, this needs to be done within three business days of you purchasing the subscription, and before midnight on the third business day. If your subscription goes past the third business day, your subscription will run the course of its length. Once your subscription is nearing its end-date, you can cancel it by logging into your account and going to your account settings, click on billing and select to cancel the subscription, close the account or email their Customer Care.