Here’s how to shop smarter during the eBay Boxing Day sales this year.
If you love shopping the diversity available through a multi-seller platform, you’ll love eBay. Get all the variety you’ll ever need with high-end designer, high-street branded and basic apparel for the whole family. Get fabulous footwear, fashion and fine jewellery and accessories for every occasion.
Pick up home appliances and must-have electronics, toys and games, home furnishings and even exercise equipment as well as an unimaginable multitude of products in just about every category you can think of. With Boxing Day on the horizon, we’re all wondering whether eBay will have some splurge-worthy price slashes on all our favourite products, to help us put that credit card limit to good use.
Latest eBay deals:
Popular eBay coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|19 Jun 2018||30% off on select Dyson vacuums||********|
|18 Jun 2018||Women's sunglasses under $5||********|
|18 Apr 2018||Nail art, makeup, skin care and more under $10||********|
|28 Feb 2018||20% off Dyson cinetic big ball and ball multi floor 2 vacuums||********|
|15 Feb 2018||Up to 60% off everyday sale||********|
What products does eBay sell?
eBay has an unbelievably diverse catalogue of products and sellers based both locally and internationally. Whether you’re in the market for fancy dresses, fine jewellery and accessories, home electronics and entertainment accessories, toys and games or furniture, you’ll love the fantastic choices offered through eBay.
Pick up anything and everything you’re lusting after in one place with a simple search or a series of quick clicks. Compare sellers side-by-side on price, customer ratings and delivery speed to get the best possible deal on whatever it is you’re looking for.
Shopping online vs in-store
eBay only operates online, so you’ll be able to browse and buy from the comfort of your own home, and conveniently avoid the hustle and bustle of eager shoppers chomping at the bit to get their hands on a bargain.
What will be on sale during the eBay Boxing Day sale?
Since eBay has compiled hundreds of thousands of sellers, all of them likely to launch unbeatable sales on Boxing Day, it’s hard to speculate exactly what the best deals will be when the day arrives. Last year saw massive reductions from fashion apparel retailers, and price slashes on home electronics, beauty products and beyond. Advertised savings saw prices reduced by up to 80%. This year we’re anticipating similar, irresistible price cuts.
What is Ebay returns policy?
The returns policy differs across different products and different sellers. Be sure and check the product page for the details specified by the seller of the item you’re purchasing. It’s important to do this before you complete the transaction, particularly if you think you might need to return items for any reason.
Tips and tricks for shopping on Boxing Day
Here’s what you’ll want to know to help you shop smarter during Boxing Day sales this year.
- Subscribe to finder’s newsletter. Subscribe to our newsletter, and we’ll be sure to keep you up-to-date with all the latest on Boxing Day sales exclusives. You can signup by entering your email address in the subscription box below.
- Set yourself a budget and stick to it! When shopping sales, it’s important to give yourself a budget that’s manageable. Don’t overspend on things you don’t need or want just because the temptation is hard to resist.
- Make a list. Think before you buy. Don’t embark on a sales shopping spree without considering first what it is you want to buy. Take a look around your home, or clean out your closet to get to grips on what you really need to pick up in the Boxing Day sales this year.
- Browse in advance. Once you’ve made your list, browse the site before the sales hit. If you’ve got your eye on something specific, add the items you’re interested in to your watch list. This will make locating these items and purchasing them at their sale prices easier when the time comes.
- Do your research. Boxing Day means even fiercer competition between eBay sellers. Check out the discounts offered by those selling the same products to make sure you aren’t missing out on a better deal somewhere else.