Where to buy dresses for mature women 2023
Looking for styles that don't bare all but still look chic? Bookmark and buy your sophisticated dresses from these fashion retailers.
With so many online fashion sites popping up for the 20-something girls, it can be hard to find retailers that are dedicated to stocking clothing for older women. Shopping for not-so-revealing dresses that hold longer hemlines and utilize more fabric in general can be tricky business. With this in mind, we’ve done the research and put together our edit of the top 10 stores that know what you need and are here to make your shopping sprees a breeze. Scroll on for the retailers stocking dresses for older women.
For fierce, feminine fashion with longer hemlines, this retailer doesn’t disappoint. Explore styles for every season and ensure you’re dressed to impress at every opportunity.
- Free shipping for orders over $100
- Sign up to the newsletter and get 15% off your first order over $100
- Dedicated sale section
Shop a massive range of high-quality wardrobe essentials for the whole family here. Marks & Spencer is a UK-born department store that stocks on-trend dresses, accessories and more.
- Free shipping on orders over $100
- Free express shipping for orders over $160
- Klarna accepted
Anyone shopping for splurge-worthy dresses is in need of a virtual trip to this luxury department store. From shoes and handbags to wardrobe staples and stand-out partywear that’s a little less revealing, Bloomingdale’s boasts all this and more.
- Loyalist rewards scheme
- Free standard shipping Canada-wide
- Sign up for emails or texts and get 15% off
A homegrown department store that is fabulous whatever it is you’re shopping for, The Bay’s catalogue spans clothing, footwear, accessories, beauty, homewares and more. Plus, all of them are created by a long list of leading labels mature women adore.
- Sign up to the newsletter and get $10 off your next order over $50
- Free shipping when paying by store Mastercard or on orders over $35
- Free returns
- PayBright available
ASOS is a go-to for any and every fashion dilemma. This UK-based global retailer stocks more than 800 top ethical brands. Its vastly inclusive size selection ensures that women of the world can source the styles their wardrobes demand.
- By only stocking ethical brands, ASOS grants us a guilt-free shopping spree every time
- Free standard shipping when you spend $75 or more
- Gift cards available
Find splurge-worthy dresses for ladies of all ages here. Simons offers a contemporary catalogue of clothing and accessories created by some of the brightest brands on the fashion scene.
- Free shipping for orders over $75
- Sign up to the newsletter and be the first to hear about new styles and special discounts
- Risk-free online shopping with free returns
Amazon is a go-to for electronics, fashion and, well, anything you have on your shopping list. Its platform makes it easy to compare prices between sellers so that you can get the best deal, and offers genuine customer product reviews too.
- Free delivery on millions of eligible items with an Amazon Prime membership
- Easily compare prices on similar products
- Huge product range
Top tips when buying dresses and clothing online
- Know what styles suit you and flaunt your best assets! There’s no need to step out daily in a mumu if you like to show off your curves. Buy the bodycon – confidence is key.
- Look for breathable fabrics. Silk, cotton and linen are your best friend. Steer clear of synthetics.
- Work that layered look. If you’re wanting to cover up during your older years, work the comfy layers. Throw a shawl over a T-shirt-sleeved dress or a cardi on top of a tank top.
- Google your favourite celebrities. Copy the women who catch your eye in the glossy pages. Princess Kate can do no wrong in the elegance and grace department.
Your quick guide to retailers offering free delivery
- Ever New: Free shipping on orders over $100
- Marks & Spencer: Free shipping on orders over $100
- Bloomingdale's: Free standard shipping for all orders Canada-wide
- Laura: Free shipping for orders over $50
- The Bay: Free shipping when paying by store Mastercard or on orders over $35
- ASOS: Free shipping on orders over $75
- GAP: Free shipping on orders over $50
- Simons: Free shipping on orders over $75
- Amazon: Free delivery on millions of eligible items with an Amazon Prime membership
- Etsy: Free shipping on select items
The best discount available to buy dresses online:
More guides on Finder
The ultimate international shoe size conversion guide
See how shoe sizes for men and women compare in other countries, and learn what size you are in the UK, Europe, Australia and Japan.
The top sites to buy your computers and tablets online
If you’re looking to buy any type, style or model of tablet or computer, you are in for a treat! There is everything imaginable at these stores, and a product to suit every requirement and budget. You will find some really cool computers, iPads and tablets at these online stores, with something for the whole family.
Where to buy affordable clothing online 2023
Don’t worry about breaking the bank when it comes to your wardrobe! Whether you need a back-to-school wardrobe, an office refresher or a new suit, here are the top affordable clothing online stores.
Columbus Day sales 2023
Unexpected savings on everything from clothes to mattresses are on the horizon.
Avianca discount codes and coupons September 2023
Fly to Latin America on the airline that connects the world to vibrant destinations with sweet seat sales.
Where to buy furniture online in Canada 2023
Turn your house into a home with furniture purchased online and have everything delivered direct to your door.
Top sites to buy books online in Canada 2023
Find the top sites to buy books online including Book Depository, AbeBooks and Amazon.
Amazon Prime Day 2023 in Canada
Just when you thought Black Friday couldn’t get any better, Amazon Prime Day comes along.
The best online shopping sites in Canada 2023
Find the 45+ top hand-picked online shopping sites for Canadians. Find local and international stores selling clothing, homewares and electronics. Get discounts & deals.
Online stores that accept PayPal payments
PayPal is convenient, secure and widely accepted. Learn the ins and outs of using it.