Dominion Lending Centres mortgage broker network
Looking for the best rates on your mortgage? Request a quote from the mortgage broker of your choice using a simple online application.
Whether you’re looking to buy your first home or you want to add another property to your real estate portfolio, Dominion Lending Centres can help you get a deal on your mortgage. This reputable company lets you apply for quotes from thousands of brokers across Canada.
When you input your postal code, you’ll get a selection of agents in your area. Choose the one you want to work with and apply online to see if you can get financing for your mortgage.
How does Dominion Lending Centres work?
Dominion Lending Centres lets you connect with brokers working in your area. You can apply with multiple brokers by filling out a separate online application for each one through Dominion’s main site. The brokers you apply with will then supply you with a list of lenders willing to finance you, along with the interest rates you’ll have to pay.
Once you settle on the broker you think is the best fit for you, you can begin the process of applying for your loan. Whichever broker you pick will guide you through this process, and answer any questions you might have along the way.
How much money can I save?
By comparing the rates on offer from Dominion Lending Centres, you can potentially save hundreds or thousands of dollars on your mortgage. The best feature of this platform is that you get to pick the broker you want to work with and they’ll help you with your mortgage application every step of the way.
What types of fees does Dominion Lending Centres charge?
There are no fees to use Dominion Lending Centres’ platform to compare the loans on offer from multiple brokers. This is because the brokers that are listed on the site pay a portion of whatever money they make when you sign up to your mortgage to Dominion. In essence, they’re paying for the exposure that Dominion Lending Centres gives them to a market they might not otherwise have access to.
What makes Dominion Lending Centres unique?
- No-fuss application. You can apply for quotes from multiple brokers using a quick and easy online application.
- More loan choices. When you apply with multiple brokers, you’ll get a wide array of loan choices and you’re almost guaranteed to get the best rate.
- Many mortgage types. You’ll be able to apply for multiple forms of financing, from new loans to mortgage renewals to refinancing and home equity lines of credit.
- Free service. You won’t have to pay to access this platform since Dominion Lending makes its money directly from the brokers it lists on its site.
- Qualified experts. You’ll be able to pick the broker of your choice and this person will become your dedicated go-to person to help you with your mortgage application.
- Available across Canada. You’ll get access to thousands of mortgage brokers all across the country, so you can find a suitable prospect near you.
What should I watch out for?
- Multiple applications. You’ll need to fill out an application for every broker you want to request rates from, which can be time-consuming.
- No pre-existing relationship. You won’t typically know your broker beforehand so you won’t have the same rapport as you might have with your bank.
- Computer-based. You’ll have to be a little bit tech-savvy to navigate the online application and document upload process.
How can I qualify for a loan with Dominion Lending Centres?
To apply for a Dominion Lending Centres loan, you need to meet the following criteria:
- Be at least 18 years old (and 19 in some provinces)
- Be a citizen or resident of Canada
- Be free from bankruptcy or other forms of unmanageable debt
Required documents and information
- Government-issued ID. You’ll have to show a government-issued ID like your driver’s licence or passport to prove your identity.
- Proof of income. You’ll need to show that you’re gainfully employed and receive a steady income that can cover your monthly payments.
- Credit report. You’ll need to allow Dominion Lending Centres to pull your credit report so that they can assess your creditworthiness.
- Property information. You’ll need to provide information about the home you want to buy, or the property you already own.
- Confirmation of down payment. You’ll have to show proof that you have enough money saved up to cover your down payment.
How to apply
If you think you meet all the eligibility criteria and you’re ready to get started with your loan application, you just need to follow these simple steps.
- Use the online application to provide personal information like your name, email address, proof of ID and relevant documents.
- Review and submit your application.
- Get verified and work with Dominion Lending Centres to negotiate the terms of your mortgage if you meet the eligibility requirements.
Dominion Lending Centres gives you access to thousands of trusted mortgage brokers across Canada. You can apply to work with brokers in your area, and you’ll get a package of rates that’s best fit to meet your unique set of needs and budget. Find out how you can lock in the best deal on your mortgage and apply today to get started.