Cruise Direct discount codes and coupons March 2020
Set sail on the cruise of your dreams. Compare cruise liners and find the best price on extras with these Cruise Direct discount codes.
Cruise Direct discount codes and coupons
Cruise Direct's coronavirus (COVID-19) cancellation and changes policy update
As of 20 March, Cruise Direct have provided updates for changes and cancellation policies for the the cruise lines they are partnered with. See Cruise Direct’s website for more information.
Cruise Direct Review | Pros and Cons
- Comparison site. If you’re new to cruising or you’re just not sure which liner to go with, Cruise Direct offers an easy way to compare different cruises based on price, features, and style.
- No booking fees. Cruise Direct charges no additional bookings fees.
- Last minute discounts available. Spontaneous travellers can take advantage of last minute deals and save money on unsold cabins.
- Price match. Cruise Direct guarantees that they have the lowest price online, if you find a lower advertised fare, just let them know and they will match it.
- Customer service. Customer service representatives are always available on the phone or over email.
- Cancellation fees. Cancellation fees may apply for some cruise liners. Double check your ticket terms and conditions if you are not sure.
How can I make a Cruise Direct booking?
You can make an initial booking and make changes to your booking at any time online. Just use the search form to choose a cruise that suits you, hit search and browse through the results. At the time of reservation you will need to enter your full name (the same as on your identification), contact details and pay a deposit.
How do I receive my Cruise Direct confirmation and travel documents?
When your booking is confirmed you will be emailed a reservation number and the details with which you can log in to Cruise Direct to check up on your reservation, at any time. When your payment has been received in full, your e-ticket will be emailed to you.
What forms of payment does Cruise Direct accept?
- Bank Cheque
- American Express
- Diners Club
What is the Cruise Direct cancellation policy?
Cancellation fees will apply in most cases, unless the cancellation is made far in advance (usually more than six months). At the time of booking, a non-refundable deposit will be paid. Cruise Direct is a comparison site and doe not set its own cancellation charges, the cancellation fees will be set by the cruise liner company.
Ask an Expert
You must be logged in to post a comment.