30% off Entire NBA Collection
Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
ColourPop Boxing Day sales 2023
There’s no time like right now to restock your beauty bag with all your favourite ColourPop products.
ColourPop is an innovative cosmetics company that offers cruelty-free, wallet-friendly makeup created using luxury formulas. You’ll find everything you need for the day-to-day or an evening out with the girls, in this contemporary online catalogue. What’s more, The ColourPop Boxing Day event has arrived and prices have just hit rock bottom.
Check out all the best opportunities to save at ColourPop throughout the Boxing Day sales below. Trust us, these discounts are too good to miss.
The latest ColourPop offers
Popular ColourPop coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|5 Sep 2022||30% off Entire NBA Collection||CPN****|
|5 Oct 2021||40% off Power Puff Girls, Barbie, Lizzie McGuire and more||JUS****|
|27 Oct 2021||25% off palette sale||********|
|27 Oct 2021||Buy 1, get 1 FREE lipstick||********|
|27 Oct 2021||30% off brand items||********|
What products does ColourPop sell?
This innovative cosmetics brand specialises in budget-friendly, cruelty-free makeup for contemporary ladies everywhere. Whether you’re shopping for a splash of colour to add to your lips, some drama-infusing eyewear, bases and concealers for your face or blush to accentuate your cheekbones, you won’t be disappointed by the colour palette on offer here. Guilt-free, on-trend beauty bag wants await here.
Shopping online vs shopping in-store
ColourPop only operates online, so, to shop in its Boxing Day event you’ll need to do so via the webstore. That suits us fine though. We get to skip out on the hustle and bustle of in-store shopping during sale events and browse the ColourPop discounts and deals from our favourite spot on the sofa surrounded by home comforts instead. Ahh, bliss.
What will be on sale during the ColourPop Boxing Day sale?
ColourPop is keeping the details of its Boxing Day plans under lock and key right now, so we’re left speculating based on what has happened in previous events. In the past, this retailer has given away fantastic freebies with every purchase, discounted products by up to 75% off and generally hosted unforgettable sale shopping sprees to millions of customers across the globe. Expect this year’s event to be equally unmissable.
What is the ColourPop returns policy?
Due to the nature of the products sold, change of mind returns are not possible. We highly recommend double-checking your basket before you check out to avoid being left out of pocket for a product you didn’t want or a shade you selected incorrectly.
In the event that you receive a damaged or incorrect item, get in touch with the ColourPop customer care team, which will be on hand to offer an appropriate resolution.
Tips and tricks for shopping on Boxing Day
Here are some handy tips and tricks to help you shop savvy during this year’s Boxing Day sales:
- Subscribe to Finder’s newsletter. Sign up to receive our newsletter and we’ll keep you in the loop with the hottest deals and discounts as they land throughout the Boxing Day event.
- Set yourself a budget and stick to it. If you’ve decided that you’re going to splash out during the [dateformat=Y] Boxing Day sales, it’s a good idea to take a look at your finances before you embark on your shopping spree. Calculate an affordable amount to splurge during the sales and stay within budget to avoid any unnecessary debt adding to those January blues.
- Make a list. Once you’ve worked out your budget, clear out your cosmetics case. Dispose of any dried-up or empty products to make room for all those lovely new ones you intend to buy. And as you do this, make a list of the items you need to replace during your sale shopping spree. That way you’ll have a clear goal and avoid being blindsided by the flashy deals and discounts everywhere.
- Browse in advance. Next, you need to head across to the ColourPop website. Get to grips with how to navigate the platform and pick out the products and shades that are right for you. You could even add any products to your basket in advance. This will facilitate a faster checkout process and help you to clearly see just how much you stand to save when the sale lands.
- Do your research. There are loads of cruelty-free cosmetics companies that offer similar products to ColourPop. Be sure to double-check that you’re not missing a better deal elsewhere before completing your purchase on Boxing Day.
More guides on Finder
Best bad credit loans in PEI
Compare some of the best bad credit loans in PEI.
Your guide to the features, interest rates and fees to expect when you apply for a short-term loan with Credito.
5 apps like Bree in Canada
Pay for unexpected bills and avoid overdrafts when you sign up for apps like Bree.
Debt Relief Canada (reliefcanada.ca) review
Take a closer look at the debt relief solutions, features and fees of Debt Relief Canada.
Desjardins Online Brokerage (Disnat) review 2023
Learn more about Desjardins Online Brokerage (Disnat) to see if it’s the right broker for you.
Guide to finding the best prepaid card in Canada in May 2023
We show you the best prepaid credit cards in Canada, whether you’re looking for a prepaid card with no fees, cash back rewards, or travel perks, or more.
How to buy Sui (SUI) in Canada
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Sui, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (SUI).
5 apps like Nyble in Canada
Compare apps like Nyble in Canada to access emergency funding.
Your guide to buying and financing a car in Canada with RightRide.
Compare bad credit car loans in BC
Your guide to bad credit car loans in BC and how to find the right financing for your needs.