With online and in-person services across the country, Cash Money allows you to borrow amounts up to $1,500.
Payday loans are high cost loans, however offer the convenience of immediacy. If you’re in need of quick money, Cash Money offers payday loans, both online and in-store.
How does borrowing from Cash Money work?
Cash Money lends up to $1,500 with payday loans. To apply for a payday loan, you can start an application for a lending decision online, over the phone or at a Cash Money store.
Features of a payday loan from Cash Money
Depending on the type of loan you want, Cash Money generally offers:
- Charges. Cash Money will charge you a fixed amount per $100 borrowed, as well as a high interest rate. These rates vary from province to province, so be sure to read the details of your contract before signing.
- Loan term. In general, your loan repayment will be scheduled on your next payday that falls between 5 and 40 days after your receiving your funds.
- Easy application. You can apply for a loan in store. In provinces where online lending is offered, the entire process can be completed from the comfort of your home.
- Fast access to funds. You could receive a two hour turnaround time via INTERAC e-Transfer® if your application is approved.
- Fast decisions. Cash Money can generally provide a lending decision on the day of application.
- Special promotions. Loan discount on your very first $300 payday loan at $20 borrowing cost (excludes Alberta, Manitoba, New Brunswick or Saskatchewan).
How much will the loan cost?
It’s important to understand the cost of any financial product, both what you will pay in fees and interest and what you might pay if you’re late with your repayments.
The repayment terms will vary depending on the product and amount you borrow. If approved for your loan, you will be provided with information regarding pay off options and what your loan repayments will be.
Ready to apply? Here’s how.
If you are ready to apply for a payday loan with Cash Money, click Go to site in the comparison table above.
In order to be eligible for a loan, you need to:
- Present a valid form of ID showing you are 18 years or older
- Present proof of recurring income
- Provide a working phone number
You’ll need the following details to complete your application:
- Online banking details including your branch transit number, financial institution number and bank account number
- Personal details, including your name, address, email and phone number
- Proof of your recurring income. You’ll need to provide your annual income, pay cycle frequency, hire date and employer name and phone number
The online application is quick and you can receive a response immediately for a payday loan**. It’s possible to receive funding within 2 hours with INTERAC e-Transfer® if your application is approved***.
If you’re interested in a personal loan up to $10,000, Cash Money is an option for you to consider.
*Loan amounts vary by province, visit cashmoney.ca for more details
**Instant lending decision subject to system limitations
***Get funds with INTERAC e-Transfer® in 2 hours or less if approved. Subject to system limitations and bank funding times.