Cash Money review
With online and in-person services across the country, Cash Money allows you to borrow amounts up to $1,500.
If you’re in need of quick money, Cash Money offers payday loans, both online and in-store.
Min. Loan Amount
Max. Loan Amount
12-14 days. Varies by Province
|Product Name||Cash Money Payday Loan|
|Special Promo||Loan discount on your very first $300 payday loan at $20 borrowing cost (excludes Alberta, Manitoba, New Brunswick or Saskatchewan).|
|Interest Rate||Varies by Province|
|Min. Loan Amount||$100|
|Max. Loan Amount||$1,500|
|Loan Term||12-14 days. Varies by Province|
|Turnaround Time||In as little as 15 minutes with INTERAC e-Transfer® if approved|
|How to Apply||Online|
|Go to site|
Payday loans are high cost loans, but they offer the convenience of fast cash.
How does borrowing from Cash Money work?
Cash Money lends up to $1,500 with payday loans. To apply for a payday loan, you can start an application for a lending decision online, over the phone or at a Cash Money store.
Features of a payday loan from Cash Money
- Charges. Cash Money will charge you a fixed amount per $100 borrowed (between $15 to $19 per $100 borrowed, depending on your province of residence). These rates vary depending on provincial regulations, so be sure to read the details of your contract before signing.
- Loan term. In general, your loan repayment will be scheduled on your next payday that falls between 5 and 40 days after receiving your funds.
- Easy application. You can apply for a loan in store. In provinces where online lending is offered, the entire process can be completed from the comfort of your home.
- Fast access to funds. You could receive a two hour turnaround time via INTERAC e-Transfer® if your application is approved.
- Fast decisions. Cash Money can generally provide a lending decision on the day of application.
- Special promotions. Loan discount on your very first $300 payday loan at $20 borrowing cost (excludes Alberta, Manitoba, New Brunswick or Saskatchewan).
How much will the loan cost?
It’s important to understand the cost of any financial product, both what you will pay to borrow the loan and what you might pay if you’re late with your repayments. Cash Money will charge you a fixed amount per $100 borrowed – between $15 to $19 per $100 borrowed, depending on your province of residence.
The repayment terms will vary depending on the product and the amount you borrow. If approved for your loan, you’ll be provided with information regarding how and when to pay back your loan and what your loan repayments will be.
Ready to apply? Here’s how.
If you’re ready to apply for a Cash Money payday loan, click Go to site in the comparison table above.
In order to be eligible for a loan, you need to:
- Present a valid form of ID showing you are at least 18 years of age, or the age of majority in your province of residence.
- Earn a minimum net monthly income of $1,000.
- Provide a working phone number.
You’ll need the following details to complete your application:
- Online banking details including your branch transit number, financial institution number and bank account number.
- Personal details, including your name, address, email and phone number.
- Proof of your income. You’ll need to provide your annual income, pay cycle frequency, hire date and employer name and phone number.
The online application is quick and you can receive a response immediately for a payday loan**. It’s possible to receive funding within 2 hours with INTERAC e-Transfer® if your application is approved***.
If you’re interested in a personal loan up to $10,000, Cash Money is also an option for you to consider.
*Loan amounts vary by province. Visit cashmoney.ca for more details.
**Instant lending decision subject to system limitations.
***Get funds with INTERAC e-Transfer® in 2 hours or less if approved. Subject to system limitations and bank funding times.