Capital One Aspire Travel Platinum Mastercard
The Capital One Aspire Travel Platinum Mastercard lets you redeem points for all kinds of travel purchases without having to pay annual fees.
Capital One offers a rewards card with no annual fee The Aspire Travel Platinum Mastercard lets you earn unlimited reward miles on all your purchases.
See if the Capital One Aspire Travel Platinum Mastercard is right for you.
What banking products does Capital One offer?
Capital One Canada offers more than a dozen credit cards that let you earn rewards and build credit. If you’re looking for a guaranteed credit card or rewards program, Capital One has competitive rates, travel perks and bonus features.
To learn more, see what type of credit card are you looking for?
How does it compare to other banks and services?
Capital One Canada isn’t your typical financial institution. Unlike the Big Five banks, it doesn’t offer chequing or savings accounts or investment products. What Capital One does offer is a full suite of credit cards that let you earn rewards or build credit.
Capital One reviews and complaints
Like other credit card providers, Capital One has positive and negative reviews online. The Aspire Travel Platinum Mastercard is one of the best reviewed. The card has an average user rating of 4.3 out of 5 stars based on around 400 customer reviews. The card scores positively for online experience, customer service and account benefits.
Why should I get a Capital One Aspire Travel Platinum Mastercard?
The main advantages of the Aspire Travel Platinum Mastercard include the following:
- No annual fee. The Aspire Travel Platinum Mastercard costs you nothing to keep.
- 1-for-1 rewards program. This card lets you earn one Reward Mile for every $1 you spend. There’s no limit on how many miles you can earn and there’s no expiry date.
- Easy to redeem. You can redeem your Reward Miles for travel expenses and even tax payments.
- Travel benefits. This card covers you for travel accidents, car rental collision and baggage delay.
What should I look out for?
The following are some of the main drawbacks of the Capital One Aspire Travel Platinum Mastercard:
- High interest rates. With this card, you’ll save on annual fees, but you’ll still have to pay 19.8% annual interest on purchases, cash advances and balance transfers.
- Credit limits. While your credit limit will ultimately depend on your income and credit score, Capital One doesn’t disclose how much you can obtain with this card.
Capital One customer service
Capital One‘s customer service agents can be reached online and over the phone. If you use Twitter or Facebook, you can contact customer support directly on the company page and Twitter feed. If you’re in North America, you can call customer service toll free at 1-800-481-3239.
Compare other credit cards
The bottom line
The Capital One Aspire Travel Platinum Mastercard is suited for people who like to use their credit card to earn and redeem travel rewards. If this is you, this Aspire Travel card can save you money on annual fees and give you the flexibility to rack up points with no limits.