Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Where to buy rice online in Canada
Whether you prefer brown, jasmine or basmati, this is where you can shop all kinds of rice online.
Rice is a staple ingredient for so many cultures around the world. You can combine it with delicious curry, create a fried rice medley or even cook arancini balls from scratch. The opportunities are endless!
We’ve pulled together a list of top retailers that stock the widest variety of rice online. Find your favourite products and compare the prices – because your family’s dinner doesn’t have to break the bank.
When it comes to sourcing delicious and wholesome rice to restock your pantry supplies, Walmart has you covered. Explore a massive catalogue of rice online and get door-to-door delivery or click and collect your order at your convenience.
- Free delivery for all orders over $50
- Click and collect free of charge when you spend $25 or over
- Sign up to get the weekly deals flyer delivered to your inbox
Amazon is a must-visit on most shopping missions, and this extends to replenishing your stock of rice. Buy in bulk or pick up a single pack to ensure you’ve always got something in to feed your family after a long day.
- Free shipping widely available, especially for Prime members
- Start your free 30-day trial of Prime to access exclusive member benefits
- Convenient shopping at its best
Explore a competitively priced catalogue of budget-friendly rice grains here. At eBay you’ll be able to dive into the thrill of a bidding war or browse the buy it now options to secure the products you want.
- Buy or sell anything conveniently and easily
- Create an account and keep an eye on items of interest in your watch list
- Secure transactions processed through PayPal
Well.ca might not be the first place to come to mind when planning a rice-based shopping spree, but this retailer actually offers a great range of options to keep your cupboards well-stocked, always.
- Qualify for free shipping when you spend $35 or more
- 60-day returns policy on most products
- Give $10 and earn $10 in return through the refer a friend scheme
Again, Walgreens isn’t a retailer that instantly springs to mind when shopping for rice online, and yet its virtual shelves are stocked with all the varieties you crave. This online pharmacy definitely has more to offer than meets the eye.
- Weekly deals and discounts available
- Trusted retailer since 1901
- Easy-to-navigate platform
When it comes to buying in bulk, there’s nowhere quite like Costco. Shop online and see how much you could save on large quantities of your favourite varieties of rice via the Costco website.
- Sign up to the newsletter to receive deals and discounts direct to your inbox
- Become an executive member and get 2% of your annual spend in rewards
- Access fantastic bulk buy discounts
This grocery specialist makes finding rice online a breeze. Browse a massive range of bands and varieties through a single site and pick up your household’s weekly shop at the same time at Real Canadian Superstore.
- Regular deals and discounts available
- Choose the delivery time slot that fits in with your lifestyle and schedule
- Create an account and complete your regular weekly shop in half the time
8. Grocery Zone
Another online grocery store you can count on carrying all your preferred rice varieties is Grocery Zone. Restock your kitchen cupboards without breaking the bank at this innovative shopping destination.
- Create an account to ensure a faster checkout process on future purchases
- Great range of groceries available through a single destination
- Free shipping available on orders over $50 in Brampton, Mississauga, Milton and Barrie
Which of these retailers offer free delivery?
More guides on Finder
How to buy Renren stock in Canada | $12.36
Steps to owning and managing RENN, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.
How to buy Nuance Communications stock in Canada | $52.9
Steps to owning and managing NUAN, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.
How to buy Manhattan Associates stock in Canada | $135.98
Steps to owning and managing MANH, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.
How to buy Genprex stock in Canada | $3.74
Steps to owning and managing GNPX, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.
How to buy EnerSys stock in Canada | $94.24
Steps to owning and managing ENS, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.
How to buy Editas Medicine stock in Canada | $33.95
Steps to owning and managing EDIT, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.
How to buy PPG Industries stock in Canada | $182.33
Steps to owning and managing PPG, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.
How to buy Nektar Therapeutics stock in Canada | $18.07
Steps to owning and managing NKTR, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.