Up to 50% off tools & home improvement
Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Where to buy reusable straws online in Canada 2021
Source sustainable drinking straws at any of these top online stores and take a bold step closer to green living.
Given that plastic waste is devastating our planet and that drinking straws in particular can easily find their way into our waterways, the time for change is necessary and now. More than one million marine animals are killed as a direct result of plastic debris in our oceans every year, making this a massive sustainability issue.
Reusable straws are one small step you can take to make a big difference, and if you’re looking to purchase some online, you’ve come to the right place. Scroll on to explore a list of reliable retailers that stock plenty of options for anyone looking to do their bit in the protection of our planet.
This online shopping portal offers a fabulous catalogue of handmade and vintage products, but it also offers a massive range of eco-friendly products to explore too. Check out the fabulous and funky reusable straws on offer at Etsy and see if you can snag a steal of a deal.
- Free delivery on some items
- Products from local and international sellers available
- Access a massive catalogue of vintage and handmade products
This global retailing giant is a go-to for anything and everything you’re looking for, including a plethora of reusable straws. Whether you’re looking for a large quantity or just want to buy a couple to use at home, Amazon doesn’t disappoint.
- Find eco-friendly products with a few quick clicks or by using the search bar tool
- Trial Prime free for 30 days and unlock member perks
- Free shipping widely available, especially for Prime members
If you’re looking to compare pricing side by side to ensure you secure the very best deal while restocking your supply of reusable straws, you’re guaranteed to find an awesome deal when you choose to shop at eBay.
- Create an account and keep tabs on items of interest by adding them to your watch list
- Compare products and prices side by side to find the very best deal
- Regular sale events and daily deals to help you save
If you’re looking for an online destination where you’ll be able to pick up some reusable straws to do your bit to protect our planet, Alibaba is your go-to. Cut out the middleman and dodge retailer inflation when you shop here.
- Skip out on retailer inflation and shop direct through the source
- Get personalized product updates on items of interest
- Secure shopping portal
This popular homewares specialist doesn’t disappoint when you’re looking for sustainable household products. Explore Bed Bath & Beyond’s online catalogue featuring options created using silicone, stainless steel and other reusable materials.
- Sign up to the newsletter and get 20% off your next online order
- Free standard shipping when you spend $39 or more
- Gift cards available
This store carries all the products you need to keep your household running smoothly plus some inventive solutions to help reduce your carbon footprint instantly. Pick up reusable household straws at Well.ca.
- Orders over $35 are eligible for free delivery
- The 60-day returns policy applies to most products
- Give $10 and earn $10 in return through the refer-a-friend scheme
This global online multi-seller platform stocks millions of products spanning more than 44 major shopping categories, making it a must-visit on every shopping spree. Plus, with more than 6,000 listings for reusable straws to explore, you’ll be spoilt for choice at AliExpress.
- Free and low-cost delivery methods widely available
- Download the app and shop anywhere, any time
- Create an account and enjoy faster checkout on future orders
When it comes to sourcing groceries and household essentials online, you can always count on Walmart. Pick up planet-friendly reusable straws for the whole family without breaking the bank at this handy convenience store.
- Spend $25 or more and click and collect your order in-store at no extra cost
- Sign up and receive the weekly deals flyer direct to your inbox
- Free shipping on orders over $35
Which of these retailers offer free shipping?
- Etsy: Free delivery offered by some sellers
- Amazon: Free shipping widely available, especially for Prime members
- eBay: Free delivery available from select sellers
- Bed Bath & Beyond: Free standard shipping for orders over $39
- Well.ca: Free for orders over $35
- AliExpress: Free and low-cost delivery methods often available
- Walmart: Enjoy free delivery with all orders over $35
Want to buy reusable straws online? Grab a coupon to cut costs:
More guides on Finder
Where to buy fidget toys pop it 2021
Wondering what all the fuss is about? Get in on the new craze keeping little (and big) fingers busy this year.
Where to buy PlayStation 5 online in Canada 2021
Cut costs on the latest must-have PS5 games and accessories with one of our discount codes at any of these online stores.
Where to buy men’s fashion 2021
Looking to suit up for an upmarket event? Want fresh weekend threads? Or all-new everything? These online stores have your back.
Where to buy winter clothing 2021
Coats, scarves, gloves, hoodies, knitwear and snow gear – these stores have great fashion to keep you warm while looking stylish.
The top places to shop for Chanel pieces online 2021
Shop iconic Chanel fashion pieces, beauty and fragrances at these stores.
Sweaty Betty promo code September 2021
For quality women’s fashion that is comfy and looks great check out Sweaty Betty online. Activewear, leggings and more are here.
Best Portfolio Trackers of 2021
Crypto portfolio trackers are a must to stay on top of your crypto investments. Here’s our list of the standout trackers to consider with pros and cons for each.
SCOTTeVEST promo codes 2021
At SCOTTeVEST, technology meets fashion meets practicality. These garments will improve your workflow no end. It’s pocket science!
Public Goods discount code 2021
When buying goods that are healthy and sustainable Public Goods is a must-visit online store. It doesn’t cost the earth!