Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
How to buy Mednow Inc. (MNOW) stock
Invest in this innovative virtual pharmacy and healthcare service with an online stock trading account.
Vancouver-based online pharmacy, Mednow, is publicly trading on the TSX Venture Exchange (TSXV) under the ticker symbol “MNOW.” Here’s how Canadian investors can buy in.
How to buy Mednow stock
You’ll need a brokerage account to invest in Mednow. Here’s how it works:
- Compare stock trading platforms. If you’re a beginner, look for a platform with low commissions, expert ratings and investment tools to track your portfolio. Narrow down top brands with our comparison table.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and bank information. Fund your account with a bank transfer, credit card or debit card.
- Search for Mednow Inc. Find the stock by name or ticker symbol: MNOW. Research its history to confirm it’s a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy immediately with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Mednow reaches your desired price. To spread out your purchase, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. Weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimize risk through the market’s ups and downs. You may be able to buy a fractional share of Mednow Inc., depending on your broker.
- Check in on your investment. Optimize your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and the business as a whole — performs in the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management decisions that can affect your stock.
About Mednow Inc.
|Type of business||Telemedicine. Provides virtual pharmaceutical and healthcare services in Ontario and BC. Licensed doctors are available to consult with patients and provide prescriptions, lab work requisitions and specialist referrals if necessary. Prescriptions are handled (dispensed, refilled etc.) by licensed pharmacists. Free medication delivery is available, including same day delivery in the Greater Toronto and Greater Vancouver Areas. Mednow also offers medication management solutions for patients including labelled PillSmart packets and Karie, an automated pill dispenser and medication scheduling/reordering system.|
Compare online stock trading platforms
To buy stocks, you’ll need to open a brokerage account. Compare your options using the table below to find the best fit for you. Take a look at our guide on opening a stock trading account to learn more.
More on investing
Here are the best bank stocks to buy right now in Canada.Read more…
Find out about 4 ways to invest in this popular crop including futures, futures options, ETFs and stocks.Read more…
Find out about silver ETFs, how they’re traded and where you can buy them in Canada.Read more…
Find out about gold ETFs, what influences their prices, how you can trade them and whether they could be worth your weight in gold.Read more…
Impact investing is perhaps the purest form of responsible investing. Want to know why? Read our guide to find out.Read more…
Find out what a short squeeze is and how to trade a short squeeze. We’ve detailed how they work, some examples and the high risks involved.Read more…
More guides on Finder
How to buy Zillow Group stock in Canada | $114.49
Steps to owning and managing Z, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.
How to buy Rigel Pharmaceuticals stock in Canada | $3.72
Steps to owning and managing RIGL, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.
How to buy Ionis Pharmaceuticals stock in Canada | $37.25
Steps to owning and managing IONS, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.
How to buy Forrester Research stock in Canada | $42.91
Steps to owning and managing FORR, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.
How to buy Credit Acceptance Corporation stock in Canada | $447.46
Steps to owning and managing CACC, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.
How to buy Watts Water Technologies stock in Canada | $135.6
Steps to owning and managing WTS, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.
How to buy State Street Corporation stock in Canada | $86.06
Steps to owning and managing STT, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.
How to buy Reata Pharmaceuticals stock in Canada | $136.74
Steps to owning and managing RETA, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.
How to buy R1 RCM stock in Canada | $23.15
Steps to owning and managing RCM, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.
How to buy TitanSwap (TITAN) in Canada
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the TitanSwap (TITAN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.