Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Where to buy medicine balls online in Canada
Try these online retailers to buy a medicine ball and streamline your workout equipment search.
Medicine balls are weighted exercise balls that you can use to tone and strengthen different parts of your body. They come in many different weights and sizes, and they are used across multiple exercises and physical therapy applications.
Ab twists and crunches with a medicine ball improve core stability. Leg lifts with a ball improve strength and increase flexibility. Some medicine balls have grips that can allow you to replicate the movements of a dumbbell or a kettlebell.
Here’s where you can buy a medicine ball online and get your work out on.
Amazon is your one-stop shop for just about anything. You can easily find a huge range of equipment and gear, all at different price points.
- Sign up to Amazon Prime and get free shipping and returns on millions of items
- It’s unlikely the sellers will ever run out of stock here
- Trusted online marketplace
You can rely on this multi-seller platform to carry all the equipment and gear you seek. Explore a catalogue of options from a massive collection of local and international sellers at eBay.
- It’s unlikely stock will ever run out
- Trusted online marketplace
- Sign up to eBay Plus and score free shipping and returns on millions of items
AliExpress is a global multi-seller shopping portal where you can access a massive selection of products spanning more than 44 major shopping categories. Here, you’ll find competitive pricing, a massive selection of options and regular deals and discounts.
- Free delivery options widely available
- Download the app and shop anywhere, anytime
- Sign up and earn exclusive new customer coupons
4. Sport Chek
If you’re in the market for top trending sports gear, try Canada’s biggest retailer of sporting apparel, equipment and beyond. With big name brands and all the gear you need for a multitude of workouts, there’s a lot to love about Sport Chek.
- Vast catalogue of big brands
- Free shipping on orders over $100
- 60-day returns
Walmart offers a great range of sports equipment and recreational gear at low prices. Plus, order online and get groceries delivered to your door or click and collect at your own convenience.
- Free home delivery when you spend $50 or more
- Free click and collect service for all orders over $25
- Sign up to receive the weekly deals flyer direct to your inbox
Canadian Tire is a homegrown go-to when it comes to sprucing up your home, shopping for outdoor lifestyle essentials or looking for innovative sports-specific and wilderness-ready gear.
- Find honest customer reviews, and see how others who’ve bought the product rate it
- Sign up to receive emails and get discounts and deals direct to your inbox
- 90-day returns accepted
Which of these retailers offer free delivery?
- Amazon: Free on eligible items with an Amazon Prime membership
- eBay: Free shipping offered by many sellers
- AliExpress: Free shipping options widely available
- Sport Chek: Free shipping on orders over $100
- Walmart: Free home delivery when you spend $50 or more
Image source: Amazon
More guides on Finder
Where to buy outdoor Halloween decorations online in Canada 2021
We list some of the best retailers of outdoor Halloween decorations online in Canada to help you prepare your front yard for some trick-or-treating.
The best Black Friday phone deals in 2021
Tired of wrestling with your slow, outdated smartphone? Improve your on-the-go lifestyle with these Black Friday phone deals in Canada.
Top Brands like TNA 2021
Love TNA Clothing? Here’s everything you need to know about shopping at stores like TNA.
Where to buy an Xbox Series X online in Canada 2021
Treat yourself to the latest console from Xbox and find out where to get the best deal here.
Where to buy Pop It fidget toys 2021
Wondering what all the fuss is about? Get in on the new craze keeping little (and big) fingers busy this year.
Buying a car vs. driving a Zipcar in Canada
Which option is best for you depends on where you live and how often you need to drive.
Revolut alternatives in Canada
Looking for alternatives to Revolut? These challenger banks and financial apps may be just what you need.