Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Where to buy makeup online in Canada in 2023
Satisfy all your cosmetics and beauty product desires online.
Shopping online is a convenient and hassle-free way to keep your beauty bag stocked with all those must-have products. It’s also a great way to find out about new and exciting cosmetics and to pick up a few tips and tricks while you’re at it.
We’ve laid out a list of our favourite online retailers offering all the beauty products you could want. Scroll on for more info – and grab yourself a coupon code to cut back on the cost of feeding your makeup habit.
Top sites to buy makeup online
If you’re looking to restock your beauty bag with some of the best brands in the business, make Sephora your first stop. Explore a catalogue filled with established and upcoming global favourites here.
- Free shipping available with a coupon
- Klarna accepted
- Sign up and be the first to know about new arrivals, upcoming sale events and more
This store carries all the products you need to keep your entire household happy, healthy and well. At Well.ca you’ll find everything from herbal foods and all-natural beauty bag wants to vitamins, baby essentials and beyond.
- Free shipping for orders over $35
- Sign up to the newsletter to get wellness tips, tricks and discounts direct to your inbox
- Check out the sales section to find the best deals
Amazon is a go-to for beauty, fashion and, well, anything you have on your shopping list. Its platform makes it easy to compare prices between sellers so that you can get the best deal and offers genuine customer product reviews, too.
- Free delivery on millions of eligible items with an Amazon Prime membership
- Easily compare prices on similar products
- Huge product range
A homegrown department store that is fabulous whatever it is you’re shopping for, The Bay’s catalogue spans clothing, footwear, accessories, beauty, homewares and more and all of them are created by a long list of leading labels.
- Sign up to the newsletter and get $10 off your next order over $50
- Free shipping when paying by store Mastercard and on orders over $35
- Free returns
- PayBright available
Brit-based boohoo is a go-to for the hottest beauty and fashion trends of the moment and the brand is size-inclusive too. The best part? Everything is super affordable.
- Express shipping options
- Student discounts available
- Afterpay accepted
Carrying all the hottest trends at consistently affordable prices, Wish is a go-to whatever it is you’re shopping for. From fashion and footwear to accessories, home essentials and beyond, you’re sure to adore the eclectic catalogue on offer here.
- New products are added daily, ensuring you never get bored of browsing
- Consistently low pricing site-wide
- Score an extra discount in the “Blitz Buy” section
Instacart is a unique online platform that allows you to order products from top retailers like Walmart, CityMarket, Staples and more, then facilitate a door-to-door delivery service, making your online shopping more convenient.
- Same-day and next-day delivery available
- Promotional deals are offered regularly
- Free shipping is available
- Access multiple stores on one site
Find cruelty-free makeup and skincare products that are proven to work. The products created by IT Cosmetics have been designed and developed by plastic surgeons to produce real results. What’s more, all products have been made using only skin-friendly ingredients.
- Sign up to IT Girl and receive exclusive offers
- 30-day returns accepted
- Free shipping for orders over $40
ASOS is a go-to for any and every fashion or beauty dilemma. This UK-based global retailer stocks more than 800 top ethical brands. Its diverse collection of beauty brand favourites includes Bondi Sands, MAC, Revolution and many more.
- By only stocking ethical brands, ASOS grants us a guilt-free shopping spree every time
- Free standard shipping when you spend $75 or more
- Gift cards available
The Body Shop
This UK-based, cruelty-free beauty product specialist has over 40 years in the business.
If you’re looking for all-natural skincare and makeup solutions, The Body Shop is your go-to store.
- Free shipping on orders over $60
- 30-day returns
- Sign up to the newsletter and get exclusive offers delivered to your inbox
Discover award-winning beauty products for fans of cruelty-free cosmetics. Tarte Cosmetics offers an innovative line of beauty products that have been carefully created with health-conscious ingredients to prevent clogging pores and to care for your skin.
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- Sign up to the rewards scheme and earn points on every purchase
- 30-day returns accepted
Saks Fifth Avenue
Saks Fifth Avenue caters to those of us who prefer the finer things in life. With lust-worthy makeup and cosmetics brands such as NARS, MAC and Valmont, this store definitely offers some top-of-the-line delights that will ensure your makeup bag is the envy of others.
- Free shipping on orders over $100
- 30-day returns policy
- Sign up to the newsletter and get the inside scoop on new product arrivals
This retailer specializes in luxury cosmetics brands and features many global favourites including Elizabeth Arden and Foreo. If you’re looking to treat your beauty bag to some splurge-worthy makeup, make LOOKFANTASTIC your go-to.
- Spend $80 or more to qualify for free delivery
- Free gifts are often available
- Sign up to the newsletter to get the latest deals direct to your inbox
Explore a catalogue of premium beauty products and pamper yourself to perfection. SkinStore carries all the makeup you could ask for, from bronzers and bases to blushes, BB creams and beyond.
- Refer a friend to unlock a $10 discount
- Sign up for VIP offers
- Freebies and samples are often available
Access an expanse of handpicked beauty wants and ensure your skin is aglow at every opportunity. From skincare and makeup to haircare, wellness and beyond, Skincare RX offers all you need and more to achieve your ideal look.
- 2-day shipping service available
- Sign up to be the first to hear about new product arrivals, sale events and more
- Student discounts available
Which of these retailers offer free shipping when you buy makeup?
- Sephora: Free shipping available with a coupon
- Well.ca: Free for orders over $35
- Amazon: Free delivery on millions of eligible items with an Amazon Prime membership
- The Bay: Free for orders over $35 and when paying by store Mastercard
- Instacart: Free shipping deals available
- IT Cosmetics: Free for orders over $40
- ASOS: Free for orders over $75
- The Body Shop: Free for orders over $60
- Tarte Cosmetics: Free for orders over $50
- Saks Fifth Avenue: Free for orders over $100
- LOOKFANTASTIC: Free for orders over $80
Today’s top makeup and beauty coupons:
More guides on Finder
Guide to finding the best prepaid card in Canada in May 2023
We show you the best prepaid credit cards in Canada, whether you’re looking for a prepaid card with no fees, cash back rewards, or travel perks, or more.
How to buy Sui (SUI) in Canada
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Sui, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (SUI).
5 apps like Nyble in Canada
Compare apps like Nyble in Canada to access emergency funding.
Your guide to buying and financing a car in Canada with RightRide.
Compare bad credit car loans in BC
Your guide to bad credit car loans in BC and how to find the right financing for your needs.
Camera financing in Canada
Compare six ways to finance a camera in Canada, including options for good and bad credit.
How to buy Pepe (PEPE) in Canada
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Pepe, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (PEPE).
Personal loans in Saskatchewan up to $50,000
Compare lenders to find the best personal loan in Saskatchewan for your needs.
Compare bad credit loans in Winnipeg
Compare interest rates and eligibility requirements of bad credit loans in Winnipeg.
Money Management for Teens: 7 Tips from Financial Experts
Teaching teenagers how to budget can be a tricky task. 7 experts give their best tips on how to budget for teenagers.